Final

You and the Rain
Please log in to read the full chapter

If there is anything that Jeongyeon can compare her with something that would be the rain that comes and goes as it pleases.

One day he’s fine, the sun is up and warm and then the next thing downpour comes out soaking him as he tries to get through the day.

But there would be times that he likes the rain too.

He likes it when he sits down on the couch with a coffee mug on his hand as he stares outside, watches the rain drops tapping on the glass window like the sweet memories that would drop by and evaporate just as quickly.

Today, like any other day, the rain visited again.

Holding an umbrella above him, he walks down memory lane.

Every step feels like a teleportation to the past.

Every twist and turn on the handle of his umbrella feels like time stopped as he stares at the red gate where he used to wait for her to come out from.

“Hey.” a soft sweet voice breaks the silence.

Slowly as time stopped, he turns around and sees the most beautiful sunshine he used to have.

The radiate smile and the warm eyes that used to be bright and sparkling because of him.

The roar of the thunder erupts just as his fragile heart breaks for the millionth time as if it wasn’t broken enough.

“What are you doing here?” the sweet sounding voice asked.

And if it was always melodious to hear, now he knows it’s the church bells ringing for a funeral.

He dies again.

Every day a par

Please log in to read the full chapter