Final

It's okay, but..... It's not okay!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                         

 

 

Sungyeol was furious. He refused to eat with his best friend Woohyun and just went somewhere nobody could disturb. Sunggyu asked his boyfriend why he was alone today only to be informed that Sungyeol looked totally pissed earlier.

 

Dongwoo joined the cafeteria with his boisterous laughter followed by Hoya, who looked so done with his boyfriend.

Myungsoo joined the table last.

He was the one to question about Sungyeol missing.

 

“I don’t know. He looked like he was burning in fire earlier. He treated me like some invisible zombie when I went to call him for the lunch. You should be the one knowing, Myungsoo, you guys share the same class.” Woohyun too was dying to know the reason for Sungyeol’s disappearance.

 

“I was with Sungjong the period before. After the bell rang, I went to check on him, only to find the seat empty. So, I thought he had headed to cafeteria early.”

“Did something happen in class today?” Hoya asked concerned.

“Nothing special. Mr. Lee was explaining the boring anatomy as usual. I fell asleep for a while. Good that Sungjong was with me so, he woke me up before getting caught!” Myungsoo recalled the class today.

“By the way, why were you with Sungjong today? Your seat partner is Sungyeol isn’t it?” Sunggyu asked.

“Oh…the teacher assigned us a team project and I am paired up with Sungjong.”

“Usually, Mr. Lee does not pair us up, we are free to choose our partner, right.” Woohyun inquired.

“Yes, so I chose to be with Sungjong.” Myungsoo replied.

Though Dongwoo is always loud and filled with laughter, he was quick to analyze the situation.

With small chuckle, he informed the group, “He is jealous!”

“WHAT?! Why would he be?” At this the entire group face palmed and rolled their eyes for extra effect.

“BECAUSE YOU CHOSE SUNGJONG OVER SUNGYEOL! Remember, how you two always team up for any project. So, this sudden change will definitely make him go mad.” Woohyun enlightened the confused boy.

“That’s the reason I chose a different partner this time. We are in our last year before graduation and all these years, I have always been with Sungyeol so, I thought of working with someone else this time. …….Did I do any wrong?” The last part was asked in a whisper. Myungsoo was afraid if he did any!

“You better run after Sungyeol if you don’t want serious consequences of your MISTAKE!” Hoya urged him to take action quickly.

 

 

~~~

 

 

Myungsoo rushed towards his love because everybody knew angry Sungyeol is scarier than angry bird!

Sungyeol was not receiving the call but he knew exactly where he would be at times like this.

He hurriedly took his steps towards his destination.

 

 

 

Hearing the sound of opening the rooftop door, Sungyeol turned around to see a panting Myungsoo catching his heart, trying to regulate his breathing.

Instead of feeling pity towards him, Sungyeol snorted.

“Why are you here? You could go with Sungjong for lunch, for all I care.”

Myungsoo took a note.  ‘JEALOUS’

 

“Yeollie…see I have brought your favorite Americano for you.” Myungsoo tried to cool his angry boyfriend.

“I am already hyper! I don’t need additional caffeine in my system.” Sungyeol dismissed.

“I am sorry Yeollie. It’s just that…..”

“You got tired of me so, you are looking for new partner.” Sungyeol cut him off.

“It’s not what you think.”

“I don’t want to hear any explanation.” Sungyeol didn’t want any excuses.

“Please, just hear me out okay.” Myungsoo cupped Sungyeol’s cheeks and looked square in his eyes.

“I will say NO to Sungjong as we go inside class if it makes you this upset. I am going to do it the first thing I see him.”

“But you already chose him.” Sungyeol didn’t want Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter