♫*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・ Nothing Else ♫*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚

Nothing Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heeeeeyyyyy!!! I planned to post this last night but...things didn't happen...so yeah, here I am (a bit late) with this one shot. Hope you'll enjoy reading! This is what my mind has come up with. ^^

♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。

 

Mark closed the door behind him as he walked out of the bathroom after taking a quick shower. He is still drying his hair with a towel while walking towards his room. He already has clothes on since he stopped his habit of walking around the dorm with nothing on, for quite some time now, (certainly not because of this specific someone who nags him everytime he does that, no). He settled for a black shirt and his white pajamas. It makes him feel comfy, and for Mark, comfort comes first before fashion.

He went inside his room and put the towel in a hanger. He didn't bother on putting on some body spray. One, because he's just gonna sleep right after since it's already night time. And another thing, he already smells nice - of citrus and pine, so he's fine with that.

He checked how he looked like in the mirror for a brief second before walking towards the table where his phone is at, charging. Mark opened his inbox seeing that he still hasn't received a text message from the younger, so he opted to be the one to text first.

To Jinyoung: Jinyoung? You still there? I just finished taking a shower. Are you planning to stay a bit late?

He disconnected the phone from the charger and sat on his bed as he waited for Jinyoung's reply. The guy doesn't know how to take a rest. Jinyoung is left in the producing room back in the company's building, probably still working on something.

Their group just finished a very successful comeback, their seven trophies can attest to that, but his Jinyoungie just won't stop working. Mark doesn't find anything wrong with it, aside from the fact that they (and he means all of them) deserve to rest properly after working their asses off for this comeback. It's been a long while since they got to release a full length album, and this recent one is only their second, so Mark understands how excited s are. Jinyoung is not an exception. He has seen how the younger worked hard, missed sleep even, just to contribute on making this album a success.

And they just did, didn't they? In Mark's opinion, this is their most successful comeback yet. So he believes, all of them deserve to have this relaxing break their company has given them after a series of fanmeets and promotions.

Mark then saw his phone lit up, as it vibrated, telling him he just received a new message. When he saw Jinyoung's name, he opened it immediately.

Yes, still here.

Mark just sighed. It figures. Jinyoung has always been the hardworking one. Even more now, when the agency has announced that they'll have their next comeback this January. s already were on their feet to prepare for it. Mark remembers seeing Jinyoung when they were in this fansign event in Goyang.

 

"What are you working on?" He asked Jinyoung while they were inside the waiting room.

The younger hasn't been giving him much attention, unlike how he usually do and Mark sees him very much focused on what he's writing on his notepad. Jinyoung just shifted on his seat and sort of hid the notepad from him. "Nothing. Just a new song."

"Can I see?" 

But Jinyoung immediately shook his head. "Not yet. When it's finished, I promise you'll hear it first."

 

And Jinyoung kept his promise. Mark remembered the first time he heard the song the younger has composed. They also worked together on it, with him writing the rap lyrics for it. It is a good song. As same as the other songs Jinyoung has written. Mark always loved Jinyoung's songs, it's not a secret.

Looking back on his phone, he again texted the younger.

Well, okay. But how long will you stay there? Want me to fetch you?

Mark again waited for the younger's reply which he got after a few minutes. 

No need. I can manage. I'll just wrap things up and head back there.

So Mark didn't push some more. He just asked if the younger wants to eat anything when he reached the dorm but Jinyoung said he already ate something from the company's cafeteria. So Mark just decided to get something to eat from the kitchen, while he's waiting for Jinyoung to reach the dorm.

 

Mark peeks his head outside his bedroom's door and scans the living room. Then he saw Yugyeom in his white shirt and red pajama walking across the sala and towards the direction of the kitchen. Their maknae looks like a giant child, still with those piglet slippers. The young guy looks adorably cute.

"Hey, Gyeom-ah?!" Mark called to the younger who stopped on his tracks and looked to find where the voice is coming from. Now he sees him. "What are you up to?" Mark asks as he stepped outside his room and closer to where their maknae is.

"I'm getting ice cream." Well, it's not a bad idea, so Mark decided to join the younger.

They found tubs of chocolate and vanilla ice cream and of course Yugyeom went for chocolate. Mark on the other hand, got two large mugs for the both of them and two spoons. Yugyeom filled his with chocolate, while Mark filled his with both choco and vanilla. While they were at it, Yugyeom started to talk about their upcoming album.

"It'll only have eight tracks, right?" The younger said, to which he just nodded.

It is just a mini album, after all so it has less songs. But s still took part of the song writing actively. Only him and Jackson didn't submit their composition. They said, they're going to contribute on their next one.

After their small talk, Mark waves goodbye, saying he'll head back to his room now. While the younger said he'll just stay in the living room and watch some Naruto. Really, Bambam's influence on the youngest.

 

Putting his mug on his bedside table, Mark opened his phone again to check if Jinyoung has sent him a message, but instead, he found one from Youngjae. The younger was inviting him to play Fortnite, a game they used to play before when they were still staying in the dorm altogether. It was Youngjae who awakened his interest on gaming. Glancing on his pc, Mark constructed a short reply, saying it's game on.

He missed playing. He only got a chance to play whenever they have a break. And recently, they have been very busy. So Youngjae, asking him to play together, is something Mark wouldn't allow to pass.

The two of them decided to pair up and play battle royale. After picking on weapons and gearing up, they started the battle. He instructed Youngjae to get assault rifles, same as him but Mark chose the bust fire variant cause he has impeccable aim, anyway.

 

Mark might've been too busy and too engrossed in playing the game because he became oblivious of his surrounding and what was happening in the dorm. He's too focused on trying to find a safe slope because he keeps on hearing shots from above. He also talks to Youngjae to steer clear.

Then by the side of his eyes, he saw his door opened, then came in Jinyoung, still wearing the shirt he was wearing back in the company. Maybe he just had arrived. Mark was able to spare him a short glance, because he needs to keep his eyes on the monitor. "Hi." He just greeted briefly to Jinyoung who is already out of his sight. He's probably headed for the bed. 

Mark has to lower the volume, to be able to hear Jinyoung if he ever speaks. "There's ice cream. You could eat it, since I'm a bit busy here." He said again to the younger. Mark said it, but he doesn't know if the younger did what he has said, and he can't even turn his head back to check s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter