ACoH: Chapter II

A Change of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let the nightlife begin.

Neon lights flashing like police sirens, complementing the dance floor while crowds of people moved their bodies to the music. Ear drums were

The bright neon lights shines upon the whole building, flashing like police sirens.

Two bodies sat alongside each other, sulking meaning they did not want to be at the club. “I don’t like this.”

“Me either. Not one bit.” Simultaneously, they sighed at the same time. Junghee stood up while she twirled her head, glancing around to discover where their friends are.  

“Yoongi, do you know where they went?”

“Does it look like I care? I was forced to come here.”

“Oh come on.” She jokily hits his arm. “It’s Namjoon’s birthday, we could at least come tonight.”

While he was drinking his drink, he annoyingly yelled back. “His birthday was last week!” Junghee just shakes her head as she proceeded to search for them.

A body came through the crowd of heated bodies, “Still, you haven’t presented me a gift!” staring at the red-haired man.

Yoongi just scoffed a laugh. “Is my presence enough?”

Namjoon quickly gives a snappy answer. “No.”

Both of them, Namjoon and Junghee looks at Yoongi confused but yet incredulously baffled by his words.

“Anyhow, why don’t you two come to the dance floor?”  “Yeah!” Hoseok walks up from the back of Namjoon.

“We came. Is that still not enough?” The birthday boy continued his glare.

“Come on, Noona!! Dance with me.” Hoseok stretches his hand out, I looked backwards on the couch where Yoongi is getting intoxicated of the alcohol.  

A small chuckle left my lips before grabbing Hoseok’s hand, he leads me into the crowd of sweated bodies.

“Still not coming?”

“I’m content here.” Yoongi lifts his cup towards Namjoon. “ So, no.” Unsatisfied, he walks back to the party is.

After several minutes, Junghee comes back to the sofa area where unsurprisingly Yoongi is still there, drinking his hard Whiskey. Out of breath from dancing, she sits down next to him. While taking a breather, she faces toward to him, unknowingly showing her rosy cheeks. Lips formed into a grin.

“You haven’t left yet?!” Junghee scr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter