Fin

You are the reason

I’m hopeless now.

Sometime I wonder if long lasting love exists in this world. Someone you had called Love, is now someone called complete stranger. No call no word from you, you only left me in complete suffering without a single word. I was the luckiest person in this world when my arms could still hold you, but now my arms can only hold myself up. 

If I could turn back the clock, I’d make sure the light defeated the dark. I’d spend every hour, of every day 

Keeping you safe

You were always the big spoon when we cuddled, you would always make sure I was fine cuz my mind always lost its control, letting the monster snatching my nerve. But You, were the reason where I found warmth and strength to fight against them. You once said ‘ I will always here to hug you bi’ You did keep me safe but I couldn’t. If I could turn back the time, I would hold you tightly once more to keep you, to keep us safe.

You know what, I am now drained, my mind is playing flashbacks where our first date, our first anniversary, our daily cheesy lovebirds life. But they  all become the flashback ended our story.

” Bi, I am here’ Life really plays hard huh, here’s come my illusion where you still called me Bi.  ‘B... I love you’ Your voice is now surrounding my mind my heart, like a healing medicine. 

My reason my love is now long gone, I am no one to her now. Why? Because she’s now the star in the sky. I wish I could be the cloud to embrace her in the cold sky. Let me be your big spoon once, yewon ah.....