Final

The Truth Untold

It was the last concert of the Love Yourself : Her world tour. The last song before wrapping up was The Truth Untold. They were in Paris and they've all been waiting for the tour to end so they could rest even though they enjoyed performing. 
Jimin and Jungkook were looking forward to singing this song. They both loved it a lot though it was a sad song. They've been pretty "wild" this night as some fans would probably say seeing the pictures and videos of this night. 
As they were getting ready, they all got together, shouting 'Bang-Bangtan' one last time. It was then time to go up stage. The four vocalists looked and nodded at each other.
Taehyung starts to sing. Jungkook was already overwhelmed by everything but he knew he couldn't give up just yet. 3 minutes. That's all he has to wait before being finally free.
As Jungkook sings, Jimin feels tears gathering in his eyes. He holds them and his part comes. The hook. It was both the most beautiful and most difficult part of the song. Jimin looks over to Jungkook who's standing right next to him. He sees him gripping his mic like his life depends on it. He closes his eyes, relaxing at the sound of the youngest's voice. His voice trembles and Jimin knows he's close to breaking down. 
As Jin sings his part, Jungkook thinks about it again. Is he really willing to risk it all? Of course. Who wouldn't? Wasn't that their message? To love ourselves and accept everyone as they are. Taehyung is right. He's afraid. He's so so afraid but he knows that, contrary to the lyrics, he won't be alone in the end. There will be people waiting for him. He takes a deep breath and sings his part with all his might. He hates that his voice trembles so much. 
The last hook. They're all edgy but they know they have to finish this song.
Jimin's part is the most difficult one for both him and Jungkook who has to harmonize at the same time.
"And I still want you" Jimin turns to Jungkook.
"But I still want you." Jungkook turns to Jimin. 
They get closer, standing in front of each other. The spotlights on them. 
"But I still want you" Jungkook almost whispers, his right hand cupping Jimin's cheek as he brings their foreheads together.
"And I still want you." Jimin sings lastly before they lock lips. They can't hear the music or the screams anymore. They are in their own world right now.
'That's it. We did it.' They think as their tongues entangle. They break the kiss and suddenly they hear the screams again. They look at the crowd. Some people are supporting them and some are breaking or tearing their signs apart. But they don't care about them. They look at Taehyung and Seokjin who come to hug them. They are soon followed by the other members and the music of Love Myself begins. As Jimin begins to sing he is holding hands with Jungkook and, locking eyes this time, they smile at each other. They really couldn't be happier.