A surprise

A Love Triangle

 

Hyunseung POV)

Aish, Yoseob, that kid really wants me to choke him to death or something. He really needs to give people their own space. I sat by the window, while Ji Hee sat next to me.

I looked outside the window. It was sunny, and bright. It was too bright that I just looked back at her. Her face, was round and smoothed. I never ever seen her close. Her beauty was stunning. I felt my eyes glued to her beauty. She's is so... perfect. I scanned her from head to toe, she was very white skinned like SNOW WHITE. Her hair was straight, long, and silky. I stared at her for a while, and then turn away again when she caught me staring at her. I got embarrassed when she was looking at me suspiciously.

Oh no! I think she caught me looking at her.  I looked away noticing that she was still looking at me. I took a small peak seeing her took out her phone and started texting. My phone then vibrated.

From: Ji Hee

Oppa, I saw you staring at me. You making me very uncomfortable.

Aish, shiet! She caught me already. Aigoo~~~ What to do? I'm very embarassed right now. My hands playful replied back.

Eh hem, I wasn't, I was looking at Yoseob.

She replied very quick.
Oppa, you're such a bad liar you know?   & I caught you looking at my legs. Just kidding DORK!

Ahhhhhh, I am such a bad liar. I WAS NOT! I'm not erted! Just because I stay up and don't get enough sleep doesn't mean I did something erted! She just called me a.... Dork? I was still dumbfounded.

"We're here!" Yoseob opened the door and grabbed Ji Hee's hand.  "We need to change before we go."

"Nah! I think we all need to take a shower before we go." Doojoon insisted.

"I'm going first!" I grabbed my towel and locked the door before anyone else can come.

"YAH! The leader goes first!" Doojoon yelled, pounding on the door.

I turned the shower and let the water drip on my body. 

(Ji Hee's POV)

"You boys fight over the bathroom?" I chuckled as Doojoon looked all puffed up.

"Yeah, but Hyunseung always gets in before all of us." He then pouted.

All of them were laying on the floor sleeping, while me, Yuri, and Dongwoon was still up. They were flirting as if they're a real couple. 
"Um, I think I'm gonna just go check out your dorms."

They just ignored me. I went into and found their bunk beds. 3 beds on top and 3 beds on the bottom. I spy hyunseung's bed to be the very bottom right because he had pictures. As I went to his bed to look at his pictures, I was very surprised. He had a big picture of me next to the other stars. I dropped my jaws wide open. Did he secretly take a picture of me while I wasn't looking? Such a stalker now!

I proceeded to their walk-in closet.They had many clothes and shoes stacked on each other. Most of the shoes were Nikes because I bet they love wearing it. Of course who doesn't? There were also alot of clothes piled on each other on the hard wood floor. I thought I was the only messy one, but actually they're much messier than me. Suddenly the door behind me closed. I didn't bother to go out, and looked out the window.

I decided to go back before Hyunseung finish his shower. The door flew opened the other way. I got scared and found Hyunseung half . His abs were showing while he was covered down below.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed.

The look on his face also looked shocked. He tried covering his body with arms, but fails to.  I suddenly covered my eyes. 

"Mianhe, I didn't mean to-too budge in." I bowed 90 degrees leaving the room to the living room. I can't believe that I saw his body. But damn, I got to say, he's hot. I saw his abs forming a 6 pack. I thought that he didn't have any since he was waaaaaaaay skinnier than me.  Even though he doesn't have it like Kikwang, he was still y. Aish, Ji Hee, why are you thinking about that?!?!  I shaked my head left and right to get the thought off.  
 
 

 

I'll be announcing the winner in a bit!