OneShot Sneak Peak

BOS! | Bangtan One Shots

Here is a small sneak peek of the first one-shot in the collection! 

 

The young eighteen-year-old man's foot hit the small puddle of water that was formed by crystals of ice. Dead leaves and snow were scatted along the gray sidewalk and the suns rays peeked out from the neighborhood's tall houses, making the ice melt. His footprints were left engraved in the snow as he kept walking toward the direction of the neighborhood high school that he attended. 
    Taehyung's exposed skin was covered in goosebumps from the cold temperature, while the rest was warmly covered by the jacket that he wore today. The coldness was one of the reasons why he decided to wear it, but that story didn't matter right now. First, he had to get to school before the bell rang so he could see the only person that seemed to care about him, a seventeen-year-old boy named Jeon Jungkook.

Chapter Warnings:
-Angst
-Suicide
-Major Character Death
-BxB
- Depression and Suicidal Thoughts
-Abuse and Bullying
     Don't read if you are uncomfortable or sensitive with any of these topics.

Hopefully I will be done with the oneshot soon. If I need too, there will be two parts to the one-shot. And yes, it is a Taekook/Vkook oneshot. Let me know if I should continue to do these little sneak peaks before I upload a chapter. When I upload the OS please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me improve my writing! Until next time, I'm out!

-Issa