Final.

By Your Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, what’s the matter?” Jungeun asked as she entered their bedroom. She heard Jiwoo say that Haseul has been feeling sick, so she came back to the dorm to check on her. No way she would let Haseul alone like this. 

Haseul, who was covered up from head to toe, peeked through the sheets and gave Jungeun a small smile, “I think it’s just some flu, don’t worry. Don’t you have something to do with the girls today? Manager let you go that easily?” she asked, afraid Jungeun just put herself in trouble because of her. 

“No. Heejin, Yeojin, Hyunjin and Vivi are filming something and the others wanted to see, but Jiwoo told that you aren’t feeling well, so I didn’t want to leave you alone in case you need something.” She said and sat down next to Haseul, “and I told them I was feeling sick, too, so don’t worry about me getting caught.” she gave her a small laugh.

Haseul felt grateful, as much as she tried to put on a tough face, it was nice to have someone taking care of her once in a while. She coughed a little and felt hurt, Jungeun noticed she was trying to play it cool, but she could see right through it. She knew Haseul better. 

“Wait for me, I’ll be right back.” Jungeun muttered, getting up so quickly that Haseul didn’t even have time to respond, just to see the girl looking over her shoulder to give Haseul a reassurance smile and walking out of the room right after. 

Half an hour passed when Haseul heard the door to their d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter