- 1.

Finally.

You saved me today, thank you.

-

You saved me again. I'm sorry I got blood on your shirt.

I wish I knew your name.

-

You brought me to the nurses' office. Thank you for waiting with me, Min Yoongi.

-

You asked me to join you for lunch. I said ok. It was nice to eat with someone for a change.

-

You asked if I was from Busan because of my satoori. I said yes. You said it was cute. I blushed.

-

We eat lunch together everyday. I give you my bread because I don’t like it. You give me your salad because "humans do not need to eat cow food".

-

You said you'd rap for me one day, but only if I danced for you. "Maybe I'll even write a song for you." I would love that.

-

You always beat me at Mario kart; it’s not fair.

-

I know you've been letting me win, thank you.

-

Exams are coming. I hope we do well. We should, we've been studying together everyday.   

-

We did well. We went to the carnival to celebrate. We shared a hotdog and a drink. We rode the Ferris wheel. I was afraid of heights. You held my hand. I was happy.

-

The holidays are finally here. We had a movie marathon. You love horror. We watched horror.

I hate horror.

But I loved spending time with you.

-

I'm happy that I finally have someone to do things with.

-

School is starting again soon. I am afraid. But you told me not to worry, that you'd be there to protect me.

-

You wait for me at the gate every morning. You walk me to my class. They leave me alone now.

-

You wait for me at the gate after school. You walk me home. I'm not afraid anymore.

-

We were hanging out in your room. You told me you had a secret; that I was the only one you trusted it with. You told me you were gay.

You cried.

I told you that you'd still be my Min Yoongi no matter what.

You stopped crying.

I hated seeing you cry.

-

I met Him today. He was in your class. He was new. You asked him to sit with us. He was funny. He made everyone laugh. He made you laugh.

-

He was funny, charming, perfect. Everyone loved him. It’s hard not to. I'm scared. I'm scared you'll like him more than you like me. You're all I have.

-

He meets us at the gate now. You walk to class with him. You still walk me home.

-

Your class had a field trip this week. They hit me again. I cried. It was lonely without you. I missed you.

-

You came back. I was happy. I never want you to go on a field trip again. I'll miss you too much. You were back, but so was He. He couldn’t stop talking about how fun the trip was. You walk him home now.

-

You have movie nights and study sessions with Him now. "You don’t mind right Jiminie?"

Of course I mind, I miss you. You're MY Min Yoongi.

"It's fine Hyung, I'm busy anyway."

-

You have secrets with Him now. We used to have secrets.

-

You came running with a big smile on your face, the happiest I've seen you. Seeing you smile made me smile. He asked you to be his boyfriend. You said yes.

My smiled dropped.

-

We hang out less and less. You have no time for me anymore. But it's okay, spending time with Him makes you happier than if you were to spend it with me anyway. You should do what makes you happy.

-

I was one, then you came, and we became two.

It was perfect.

Then he joined, and two became three.

So now, I'm back to one.

But it's okay though, as long as you are happy.

That's all that matters.

-

It's Christmas. Merry Christmas, Yoongi. I hope He buys you presents you've always wanted. If He needs ideas, He can always come to me.

-

Happy New Year, Yoongi. I hope He gives you the perfect kiss when the clock strikes midnight. You deserve to start the new year with that beautiful smile of yours.

-

Happy birthday, Yoongi. I hope you are having fun with Him. I'll see if I can steal you away from Him for abit, just to have some cake. I want to see you open my gift too.

-

When was the last time we hung out? I miss you. Your present is still sitting on my shelf.

-

Happy Easter, Yoongi. Don't eat too many eggs, it's not good for you.

-

It was my birthday today. I wish we were eating cake together. I hope you are having fun in Japan with Him. You said we'd celebrate it when you come back. I can't wait. I miss you.

-

It's snowing. It's Christmas again. I went to the winter carnival. I saw Him. He was kissing someone. That someone wasn't you. What do I do?

-

I want to tell you. But I don't want to break your heart.