Final

Strawberries and Cigarettes

"Next day nothing on my phone but I could still smell you on my clothes"

Chaewon woke up to the annoyingly loud tone of her alarm clock, struggling to open her eyes since she was out late last night. She shot up at the memories of the night before: she sneaked out to meet the girl she had been infatuated with since the first day she saw her, Son Hyejoo. All they did was sit on the roof of the girl's fancy car and look up at the stars, holding each other close when the night's breeze got too cold for them.

The blonde had managed to turn her alarm clock off, grabbing her phone off the charger in the process.

Her heart was practically in when she saw the blue light go on and off rapidly, hoping for a message from the raven-haired girl. She frowned when her phone lit up due to a Snapchat notification, heart falling when she saw that there was no message from Hyejoo. No good night like she promised or warning that she wouldn't be up at the same time as Chaewon. As disappointed as she was, she wasn't complaining when she laid back down holding the sweatshirt she wore last night close, inhaling the scent that was the other girl's, smiling when it lingered in her senses until she could smell it again.