INSTINCT

SHE CHANGED EVERYTHING.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The complete bliss painted across his lips alongside the adoring eyes that reminisce over the memory is painfully locked into her mind like a childhood trauma she’d want to forget, but couldn’t. Park Chaeyoung knows better than to be affected by his words and the emotions attached to them, the rational part of her mind constantly reminding her that it was h er fault in the first place. 

 

She shouldn’t have asked. 

 

Park Chaeyoung feels as though she’d just intruded on a moment of intimacy and can feel the sharp pain across her chest, scattering through her blood stream and into each and every crevice in her body. 

 

She needs a moment to process it all, to process the raw emotions behind his story. 

 

She needed a moment to process through the heartbreak she was submerged in. 

 

Park Chaeyoung distracts herself well, drowning herself in work, finding every excuse in the world to forget about him, to move on from him. She can’t neglect her work, despite how hard it is for her to channel in the heartbreaking feelings that were forcing themselves on her, ruthless like a dictator. It wasn’t his fault though, she knows — she asked for heartbreak, and he’d given it well. So well that the recording fell through better than she could’ve ever imagined, despite the unrelenting downpour of tears, dripping down her cheeks.

 

She wonders whether she’d going to hell because a part of her hope he wouldn’t romantically unite with the girl he was talking about. 

 

Unanswered calls. Short re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter