Even More

WHAT NOW?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark should know better. He should. After more than five years of being with the younger, indeed, Mark should know better than to push Jinyoung to his edge especially when he's obviously near to falling from it.

Jinyoung is that type of person who loves to keep everything inside him. He smiles over simple things but gets mad over petty things. He can be a bit clingy, but some times he'll be cold. Mark doesn't know. It's always like swimming in a sea of maybe's when he's with Jinyoung.

 

"Here we are." Their manager announced as the van halted to a stop in front of the Incheon Airport. After two weeks of promotion, they're now headed to Bangkok for this year's Kpop Convention. They are all excited to get to perform alongside other groups in front of one of their most well loved fans - the Thai ahgases. Not to be biased because he loves all ahgases but, there's just something special with Thai ahgases.

They all got out of their respective vans. Mark is with Youngjae and Jinyoung. While the maknaes are with Jaebum and Jackson.They stood in one line as they wait for the rest to get out of the van too, so they could go inside the airport. 

While the cameras kept on flashing, Mark looked towards Jinyoung's direction. Despite of the mask covering half of his face, he could see that Jinyoung is not in a good mood right now. All throughout the ride earlier, although they sit next to each other, Jinyoung wasn't talking to him and instead, just plugged his earphones on and closed his eyes probably to take a short nap.

He understands the younger. During a busy promotion schedule, it's really hard to get a proper rest which they all long hope for. Jinyoung is probably tired and just wanting to rest. So Mark just let it slip, thinking Jinyoung might've just woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

 

"Hey hyung?" Mark heard Youngjae call him from behind.

They are now waiting for their flight to be called and everyone else from the group is busy with their phones. 

"What is it, Youngjae?" He turned to look back at the younger.

"Have I told you about this certain fan who made me sign her album, where there's this note asking who likes who, you or Jinyoung hyung." 

Mark put his phone inside his pocket as he smiled at what Youngjae has told him. He's aware of the different ships their group has. He's been in a few of these ships, and one of the most popular is his ship with Jinyoung, or as fans call them: MarkJin. He finds it cute, as well as the other members. They say, his and Jinyoung's playfulness matches each other well. When he scrolls through twitter, he always search for any markjin tags, and each tweet never fails to make him smile.

"No, not yet." Mark answered as he glanced at Jinyoung who is just two feet away from them. "So what did you say?"

Youngjae did a side glance on Jinyoung first before attending to his question. "I said Jinyoung hyung likes you." and you can call him crazy but that made Mark smile like an idiot as he gazed at Jinyoung beside him.

"Well, I cannot argue with that. Since, Jinyoungie here..." he even nudged Jinyoung's shoulder who was interrupted from whatever he is doing on his phone. "...makes it too obvious."

It was meant to be a joke. If only Jinyoung laughed, but he didn't. Only Youngjae did. But Jinyoung? He just stared at him for a couple of seconds, and Mark could swear he didn't read anything. After staring, Jinyoung just returned his focus back on his phone.

 

For the second time, Mark let it slip, thinking maybe Jinyoung just wasn't in the mood to joke around. 

 

It was when they were about to enter the boarding gates when their manager asked them about the seating arrangement in the van once they arrived in Bangkok.

"Hyung, let's go together." Yugyeom asked him, tagging Bambam along. Mark finds the idea okay, sometimes he needs the maknaes' noise to keep him awake or just to lighten and brighten the mood.

"Okay. I'll go ask Jinyoung too." Yugyeom just nodded at him as he walked over Jinyoung who is talking to their manager.

 

"I'll go with Jackson and Jaebum." This is what he heard Jinyoung was saying to their manager. Skipping some steps, Mark made his way beside Jinyoung.

"Hey, let's just go with Yugyeom and Bambam." Yugyeom is also next to him, listening to his conversation with Jinyoung.

"No, I'll get on the other van." this made Mark frown.

"Why?" He even pouted. "You don't like to be with me? But that's very odd of you since you always like being next to me, don't you, Jinyoungie?" Mark knew his pout will do the work. In no time, Jinyoung will change his mind and say yes to sitting next to him in the van.

He was so sure that it's gonna happen, like it always does. Whenever he asks something from the younger, at first he might say no but a while later, Jinyoung will eventually say yes. Because Mark knows, Jinyoung can't resist him.

He was still smiling, until he realizes that Jinyoung isn't amused. Even through his eyes, Mark can see a hint of disappointment and frustration in Jinyoung's warm eyes. "Will you always be like this?"

It came out like a hiss, a low hiss that only he can hear. And it had him taken aback, because Jinyoung never sounded so serious, not only that. But he also looks resigned. Without saying any thing more, Jinyoung started to walk which alerted Mark.

In one swift move, his hand gripped on the younger's arm. "Come on Jinyoungie. you cannot be serious about this. I'm just-" 

"Start talking to me when you're finally making sense."

 

Now what just happened? All Mark can do is watch Jinyoung's retreating back, as the younger walked towards the boarding gates. What-

"What's the problem, hyung?" Yugyeom is asking beside him. 

He is dumbfounded. Jinyoung just walked out on him, at the airport, for everyone to see. This surely will flood on twitter because he saw someone taking a video of it. God. Mark knows they looked like some couple having a fight. Why does Jinyoung need to act like that? Mark was just joking around, and it's not a new thing for Jinyoung, he's sure. He always tease the younger. What is the matter now?

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter