Something New.

Forever

"Hey, what are you cutely fiddling about?" as a girl with an intimidating look suddenly said, occupying the seat beside me.

"Oh, I’m making a paper plane, Jen." recognizing that distinct voice, I answered, still focused in folding the piece of paper. "Is this one of your random bursts of ideas again?" she chuckled.


"Kind of? I mean I always did have an odd liking for paper planes it's just that it doesn't really show." I giggled and continued folding the paper, nearly done. "Huh. I didn't know that" Jennie turned to look at me.

As I folded the last edge, I looked her in the eyes and smirked "Well, another new thing learned about me, babe". 
She fondly shakes her head then looks intently into my eyes and said "Well, I got the rest of my life to know you Rosie so..." and shrugged.

I got shocked by her answer. Though it is such a jennie thing to say, she doesn't know that she just made my heart fall for her even more, heck, I think even my soul has already chosen to be with her. It seems as if though everything I am knows that she is the one that I was meant to be with. And I've never been more sure of it.

I just love what she makes me feel. Fulfilled, contempt, secured, and most of all, in love.