☘ photograph

✦☽ 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒔 ☾✦

wherein lisa promises to take a photo of jennie everytime lisa falls deeper in love with her.

 


 

 

she. she whose smiles brighten up the four corners of a heavily somber space. she with giggles that match no other earthly sound, tinged with so much gladness—so much that warm fuzzies travel through me, wrapping around my heart. she, she whose beauty is no comparison to da vinci's handcrafts—for they lose effectiveness eventually once you get used to them; thing is, jennie... i don't and will never get used to your beauty.

 

no matter how many polaroid photos of you i hang from above my bedyour smiles flashing brightly as if stars on the skies of a beautiful evening; nor having them pasted on my headboard where i get to see every night before i sleep; nor pinning them on my desk, on that cork board that hangs straight across my face. 
 

 

i've got three cameras for one muse, everything only for a single purpose of wanting to capture every moment that makes my heart beat erratically in my chest—she.
 

even the slight twitching of her right eye whenever she'd smile can easily take my breath away, it happens a lot of times—so frequently that i end up struggling chasing my breath.


 

i lost count of times my fingers had clicked the shutter button. 

i lost count of times a photograph would slither off my printer, cleanly colored in hues. 

i lost count of times i'd end up staring on my computer screen for some time, stupefied by your unfading loveliness

i lost count of the stacks of used films. 

i lost count of times that i spent in the dark room. 

 

 

and i just lost count of times where i fell deeper in love. coz every click, in every snap of the shutter button, in every flash that the camera emits, in every smile that you flaunt, in every additional photograph in my scrapbook, in every breathtaking moment, means i'm deeper into youdeeper than i am yesterday, and deeper i will be tomorrow.

 

/ fin.