Poopie Tae

Baby Blues
Minho is 4 years old and Taemin is 2 years old. They are neighbors in an exclusive subdivision where there is a park, swimming pool, and tennis court to play around. The place is pretty decent and peaceful. Residence in the area got wide roads and sidewalk to bike and walk around. Their parents are close especially their mommy's. Their daddy is always there to support their mom with their babies.
 
 
In the morning they are out for a walk side by side. Taemin in his stroller while Minho walks with his white pup poodle.
 
 
At noon they go swimming and both will be in cute floaters. both will kick their tiny feet and tiny hands keep splashing in the water.
 
 
In the evening they will have a two babies pajama party until one of them started dozing off and the party is over.
 
 
Here is one of their baby blues.....
 
 
"Umma, Taeminnie poop..." Minho sitting on his heel bend in front of baby Taemin who's chubby legs were spread wide open, smelling his diapers. Taemin's innocent eyes shyly look at big Minho.
 
"No...Taeminnie don't poop." He shake his little head and pout as he tried to push Minho's head away from his winny. Taeminnie on all fours crawled towards his mommy and hid his face on her lap.
 
 
"What happened baby?" she lifted Taeminnie in her arms and Minnie hide his face in mommy's neck and wrapped his small arms around it.
 
 
"Oh... your shy. Its Minho Hyung....don't be shy." But Taemin started his silent sob. Minho came over and hold the tiny fingers in his. Taeminnie curls his fingers around it.
 
" Ok let's go to the changing room and get you changed little one." His mom stood and gather his baby bag.
 
"Can I come with you?" Minho asks with hopeful eyes,
 
"No...minnie no want Mino hyung..." His voice was muffled in his mom's neck.
 
Minho not giving up. "Why?"
 
"Coz, don't wanna Mino Hyung see Taminnie poopie. Dada says it tinks..." This time he was looking down at Minho. Determined to keep Minho out.
 
Minho had a confused face. "Minnie don't stink. It's poop that stinks. Needs to be cleaned but Taeminnie doesn't stink.
 
"No...dada said. taminnie poopie tinkss... baaddd!"
 
Minho looks down with his shoulder down. He doesn't look happy and Taeminnie notices it.
 
"Hyung....wanna watch mommy clean my poopie?"
 
Everything lightened up. Minho nod and smile.
 
"But...you see my winny...and my... bootie...."
 
"I want to."
 
"Why?" Taeminnie was curious.
 
"Coz your pretty and I don't want others to see you ." Minho pouts still looking at Taeminnie. Baby Minnie blinks and blinks and blinks.
 
"Oh my gosh!" Friend, what are these kids talking about!?"
 
Daddies came overhearing the conversation.
"About them being ...?"
 
"Yah! Get your kid out of here!" Taeminnies mom yelled at daddies.
 
The babies started crying.