Book or Friend

Book or Friend - Chaesoo Oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo is a bookworm.

Always reading book in her freetime and this affected her friendship with Chaeyoung.

Even when Chaeyoung was clingy to her, she was inside of that book, her eyes won't leave.

One day Chaeyoung had enough, she stormed into her room and find Jisoo sitting on her bed reading the same book.

She grabbed it and throw it in the garbare bin.

Jisoo was shocked and an angry look formed on her face.

So does Chaeyoung.

She took a pice of paper and told Jisoo to write her feeling about her only star.

The friend that resemble a shining bright star in the night sky.

Jisoo was out of ideas and instead she went back to her lovely book.

Chaeyoung shouted at her, and literally pushed her to the ground.

Because Chaeyoung has a light heart and can never be angry at anyone, she hugged her after.

Tears falling from her eyes as a seek of forgivenes from Jisoo.

But she isn't the one who should apologize, and that bookworm knows that.

Jisoo patted her head, and for her believes she throw it into the bin and put some fire on it and burn it down.

Creating a small campfire in their room.

Chaeyoung was shocked but happy that now they can have a best friend slow dance with mid lightning.

Jisoo put her hands to Chaeyoung's waist, as she put her on her shoulder and they slowly begin to waddle around.

As Jisoo being her usual 4D self, when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter