Chapter 1 - Habit

In Between 8 Letter

HABIT

 

Such a normal morning yet peaceful Morning for The Lady, she woke up at 6 am as usual but with a sore body as she slept on the sofa at the living room. It not, that she don't have any room to sleep. The fact that she have 3 bedroom and all come with bathroom not make any excuse for her to do otherwise. The house sometimes feel to big for her. That the reason she looking for Housemate since the last few month but to her dismay her home still unoccipied.

Yren strecth all her body from head to toe. "Did, i sleep on the sofa again?"

'I Must've forgot to get back to room after lift her to my room." she thought.

Yren started to stand up and head over her room to check in up of the lady figure that sleeping peacefully and cute breathing can be heard as Yren come closer to the lady face. Yren smile.  "I admit you look cuter when you sleep."

"Sleep well, i have work to go" Yren, know that the lady cannot hear what she said. But who's care?

 

 

xxx

 

 

Yren enter her coffee shop located about 15 minutes from her house by walk. She need to opened the shop as usual at 8am as she only have 30 minutes to prepared all stuff. Usually, she will opened the shop with 2 more staff. But, since one of the staff was sick, she need to be fast.

*CLINK* the door bell sound

"Morning, Yren" Lady, in her early twenties greeted.

"Morning" greeted back as she arranging the pastry and cakes on the cake shelf.

"I heard Joy unnie, cannot come today. So, only the two of us this Morning?" The lady asked while wearing her apron and her Name Tag.

"Oh yeah, about that."

"Mark, will be coming early today to back up. As he said that his class was cancel"

Mark is the Part Timer that work at the Coffee Shop and also student at Nearby college.

"Is it? Thank goodness i'm afraid i will fainted if only the two of us working today. You know right, we can be pretty busy in the Morning." The lady with her name tag Named YERI said.

"Yeah, i know. anyway Lisa also will be come early today. As i need to go somewhere."

"Mwo? where? are you fetching her again Yren?"

"Why you and Lisa always think the same about her. Nope. She at my home anyway" Yren wonder why most of her friend despise her relationship she had witt the latter.

Yren, can see Yeri eyes getting big as she finish what she said and warn Yeri with her index finger in pointing Yeri to shut up.

"Okay, i know what you thinking and say. Please keep it"

"I need to meet someone. Do you remember the last month I said that i need a roomate?. I meeting that person today." Yren, said with smile. Yeri suddenly remembered the conversation they have before.

 

 

xxx

 

 

11.15 PM

The digital clock show 11.15pm.

RING *insert iphone ringtone*

RING

RING

The lady in the bed stirred her sleep as she heard the ring.

She grunt and trying to reached the source of that distrurb her sleep.

"Hell-oo" -yawnn.

"Yahh! where are you?!" person on the other line hiss.

"What? where am i" The sleepy lady confused with the sudden question. Her eyes still closed as she answer the phone. "Wait, wait- did you at Yren House again?" The other latter guess.

The sleep lady then automatically sniff the pillow.

'Smell like Yren' She smile of the thought.

"Hello- are you still there?"

"Oh, yeahhh.. I'm here Jisoo unnie, Sorry."

"What is wrong with you, always crashing on Yren House, without us knowing. As i remember, you going out with someone else?" Jisoo interject.

Yeah, the lady remember what happen the night before, why she end up on Yren bed. Its always because of the same Damn reason. As it become habits.

"Jisoo Unnie, can we not talking about this. My head is killing me, please" The sudden of memories make her head dizzy and her heart hurt. 'How could he be that way?'.

"You drink didnt y-" Before the Jisoo can finish her words the Lady hung up the phone. She directly turn off her phone and put on top of the table just beside the bed. When she realize that there's a note written with a 2 tablet of pill assumed for hangover and glass of water.

'Hi, morning. humm, i still have work to go.

Take the meds and eat the breakfeast in the fridge.

Just reheat it as i know you probaly will wake up late :D

- Yren'

"Stupid" the lady said softly, touch with the act that Yren done.

RING

She about to reached her phone on top of table back to text Yren said thank you when Yren HOME PHONE ringing.

RING

RING

The Lady stand up and walled to living room to answer the phone. 'Maybe Yren call?'

"Hello" She pick up.

"YAH! KIM JENNIE HOW DARE YOU!"

Jisoo voiced can be heard. Clearly mad.

'Oh god, here we go again.' Jennie suddenly, regret her choice of life.

 

 

 

TBC

Give me time. thanks.