I love the way you smile in this small world: Chapter 1

I love the way you smile in this small world

"Inseongiee ahh I'm nervous!" Heejun says as they walk to the bus stop together. 
"Everyone is nervous, hyung. Don't worry! I'll be right there by your side remember?" Inseong playfully pets Heejun's hair, making him duck and throw a mock punch back.

"We won't have every class together. Redwood High is such a huge school. How am I going to find you? What if I get lost?" Heejuns starts fidgeting his fingers nervously. 
"How about we worry about getting on the bus first?" Heejun looks up as Inseong grabs his hand and drags him onto the bus that had arrived just a few moments ago. They climb onto the bus and sit together. Inseong takes out his ipod and starts listening to music. Heejun stares out the window and watches as people walk their dogs, sit on benches, and sell food from street stands. Before he knew, they had arrived. They get off the bus and stare at the tall brick building in front of them. 

"There's Seungjun-hyung!" Heejun pointed to where the tall boy was standing, clearly very noticeable as he was towering over every other person in the courtyard. Three other boys were standing next to him.

"Kimchii!" Inseong ran forward and pounced on Jihun's back before he could turn away and look.

"AHH" Seungjun screamed, nearly backing up into a tree. Heejun leans forward to hug Youjin's arm, but it only lasted for a second as he instinctively pulled away and rubs Heejun's hair. 

"Don't cause such a commotion. People are staring," Youjin said in his best stern voice as Inseong and Jihun broke apart, but Heejun could tell he was smiling.