Final

I can give you heaven

"I want to get out of here"

 

"Take me with you Wan"

 

I know already what you wanted when you asked me to take you and ran away with me. I knew how tired you are for living the life that your parents set out for you. I know you never believed in love not until you met me, that's what you said.

 

Your parents never really liked me as we are not on the same league. I'm just an ordinary girl whose free to do the things I want, while you, you who is controlled by your parents. Doing this and that like a robot. I've let you see and experience things you haven't experienced before and that made your parents hate me more.

 

You've become disobedient and you're not afraid to express what's inside your mind. That's what you've learnt from me. Never let anyone dictate your life, simply because it's yours. Judging eyes is what we always see from others but we couldn't careless. We will show how happy our relationship is.

 

You said you're the most happiest when you're with me as you can do anything without being told what to do and what is not. So everytime we spend our time together, I'll let you be who you wished to be. To let out the things you're keeping inside since then.

 

I asked what is your dream. You simply said that you wanted to see paradise with me, a place where there's only the two of us. Sipping something cold in a hot sunny day while cuddling under the sheets. Then you asked me the same, I answered that  I wanted to see the diamonds in your eyes and do everything to please you. 

 

Your parents found out. You are so afraid, afraid that they'll hurt me and separate us from each other. Of course I hid the same feeling and joke that I'll give you heaven when you come with me to see the paradise she wishes to see. I didn't expect for you to agree right away, with full of determination in your warm brown eyes. But those words assured me that you'll take every milestone with me.

 

We leave everything behind, forgetting about the past and creating a new memories just the two of us. We never heard from your parents anymore and I'll use this chance to show you that you'll never regret choosing me. I'll give you this once in a lifetime chance and forever will go on to treat you a lot of things. I'll give you heaven if you just give me the word and I hope you can handle it. As I won't stop giving it to you until the very last of my breath. You'll be my priority and I'll cherish you like you're the most precious being on earth.

 

You will never feel being controlled as I'll let you be free as long as you are with me. I'll let your wings spread and soar high in the sky, with my love as your guide. Letting beautiful flower like you bloom like you've never done before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi again!! Yes it's short... I know... I'm sorry but I hope you all still like it hehe ^^

Also thanks for the 140 subscribers for Opposite!! :)