One

Don’t mind him guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yukhei first met Donghyuck when he was fourteen and Donghyuck was one year younger. Then he was just a long, slender, awkward alpha boy and Donghyuck was just a small slightly chubby omega boy. He clearly remembers that he was fascinated by the smaller boy. The thirteen year old was the only omega at Mark’s birthday party and the first omega boy that Yukhei has ever met which was normal considering how rare omega males were.

 

“My name is Donghyuck, peasants.” Came the first words from the small omega. “Guys don’t mind him, he’s just a brat.” “I’m your bestfriend, Mark Lee!” “Shut up, Hyuck...” Every fourteen year old alpha boy at the party just laughed at their small argument and didn’t pay much attention to Donghyuck because then he was nothing but Mark Lee’s, his football teammate’s, one year younger friend.

 

At least that what Yukhei would like to believe when in reality he knew he was intrigued from the first sight. Years passed he hit nineteen and Yukhei grown into his body nicely. Some say even too nicely. His height spurt was incredible and muscles well defined from playing football nearly everyday. Yukhei heard from his friends that by the omega girls he was labelled as the “hot only existing in movies boy”.

 

Omegas in his school loved talking about him and the whole football team, they thought they were hot which he liked to think was true. Who wouldn’t like to be called hot?

 

—-

 

One day all of the football team was sitting in Mark’s bedroom which was big because Mark or rather his parents were quite rich and celebrating their recent win. “Alphas, let’s party tonight! We deserve it.” Everyone agreed with Mark and laughed loudly while drinking from their beer bottles. Everything was going smoothly when suddenly Mark’s bedroom door opened and in walked a gorgeous boy.

 

“Mark, you !” The boy shouted angrily but Yukhei was more focused on the glittery eyeshadow the boy was wearing rather than on his angry expression. The smell c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter