Chapter 1 - Our First Encounter

If Only...

~Present~

"So the new promotion of the group is going to be a new concept....." 

***RING RING**** 

Jaebum's phone vibrated. He looked at it and saw that it was you calling. He wanted to answer but his manager looked at him sternly and asked him to put his phone away. 

Jaebum hestitated for a while before cancelling your call and off his phone. 

You looked down at your phone, a picture of you and him shown on your phone's wallpaper. 

Your eyes turned watery and a tear dropped down from you eyes. You looked at the Christmas lightings shinning outside, and memories came back, to the year you met Jaebum. 

~Flashback~ 

It was a usual day and apart from studying at local Korea University, you have to work part time at a cafe. It was difficult for you at first because you came all the way from your country to Korea, knowing nothing much about this place. 

But you realised, after awhile, you got a hang out of it and it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. You are happy and life in Seoul was going well. 

Although your family and friends kept asking why Seoul out of so many countries, you knew exactly the reason. Not only does it provides courses that you want to pursue, you wish to step a closer to your idol - GOT7, a South-Korea Boy Idol group. You know you are being silly and illusional, to think that you are able to meet them in person one day, but that was one of your biggest goal in life. 

"Thank you and see you again." you said while smiling widely to the last customer in the cafe. You thought that you will be able to end earlier today for work, since there isn't any customer left in the cafe. 

Just when you were about to close the cashier, the sound of the bell hanged above the door rang. You looked up and saw a guy, in white cap and a black hoodie with a black mask over his mouth. You sighed but tried to keep it cool since you still have to serve customers that comes in. 

"oseo oesaeyo (welcome)" you said smiling. 

The guy looked around before walking towards the cashier. It was awkward since there wasn't anyone in the shop left except for you.... and well him. 

"Hi, can I have a hot Americano?" the guy said. 

You don't know why but some how this guy's voice sounds familiar to you. You starred at him for awhile before coming to your senses and keyed in the drink the guy ordered in to the computer. 

"Alright, one hot americano. Any else for you sir?" you asked politely. 

"That will be it. Thank you." he said. 

You collected the money from him and hand him the receipt while signalling for him to wait awhile for his drink. 

He stood near the drink collection area and used his phone while waiting. 

While making his drink, the voice of the guy kept sounding in your mind. You are pretty sure you heard this voice before but... you have no idea when and where. 

"Hi sir, your drink is ready." you said. 

"Thank you." he said and looked up at you. 

His eyes and your eyes met and look at him. Your eyes widen because you know, you know exactly who he was now.

That pair of eyes, the eyes that make many people fall for it. 

"You.... Im Jaebum?" you said with a mixture of confused, shocked and nervous tone. 

You could sense that he was smiling under the mouth mask. He waved to you and left the cafe with his drink in his hand. 

You were still shocked from the encounter. 

Am I hallucinating... or did I meet Im Jaebum? you thought 

6f2f060e0a4e3850945bc2c71d18ff0ca05b07bev2_hq.jpg


Hey readers :) I decided to start writing this because I actually have the thinking to start writing this but never really gotten the inspiration and time to do so! But I hope you guys will like this and support me because this is my 2nd attempt to write this HAHAHAHAH so hope you guys like te first chapter and MORE IS COMING ^^ 

~xuaNNNNN