Walk in the Park (Taegi)

BTS Oneshots

"Yoongi! Come on, let's go!"

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Lemme grab my jacket," Yoongi takes his sweet time grabbing his jacket, moseying his way down the hall to an excited Taehyung.

"Come let's go already, I wanna get there before it gets to crowded there!" Taehyung keeps whining, anxious to get going to the park, wanting to get his energy out and spend time with his beloved boyfriend.

"Quite whining, let's go." He grabs his keys, opening the door. Taehyung darts down the sidewalk to the passenger car door, bouncing as Yoongi locks the door. He chuckles as he walks down the sidewalk, unlocking the car. 

"You're so cute when you get excited," he settles in the front seat, next to a blushing Taehyung.

"No I'm not!" He hides his face in his hands.

"Yes, you are." His voice had a playful, almost cocky tone to it. He starts driving as Taehyung rolls down the window, looking at the passing trees.

Yoongi chuckles to himself as he pulls into the parks parking lot, parking the car as Taehyung practically jumps out the car.

Yoongi laughs to himself, locking the car as he follows the energetic, childlike Taehyung around. He watches a few geese fly by, before hearing his boyfriend call his name. He turns his head to see him seated into the tire swing.

"Yoongi, can you push me?"

"I dont know, can I?" He makes his way over, chuckling as Taehyung pouts.

"Will you push me?"

"Hold on tight!" Yoongi gives him a strong push, watching the tire raise higher and higher, Taehyung hooting and hollering happily.

"You're such a goofball!" Eventually, Taehyung got dizzy and Yoongi stops the swing, helping him regain his balance. He takes his hand gently, leading him to an ice cream stand, getting each of them their favorites.

"Yoongi?"

"Hm?"

"I love you." Yoongi smiles sweetly, kissing his forehead.

"I love you too, baby"