Final

~Summer Lovin’~

Breathing in the nice summer air, you continue your hike up Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak. You’ve been so busy with school and work that this trip to Jeju Island was definitely necessary. 

 

You look behind you to find your boyfriend & childhood best friend, Chanwoo staring at you. “What?” you ask. “Nothing, you’re just so beautiful,” he says, smiling up at me with his dimpled cheeks when he sees me blush. “You’re so cheesy!” We both laugh and hold hands to continue our hike. 

 

The hike was quiet. We both just silently enjoyed the view and each other’s company. 

 

When we got to the peak, it was just about sunset. The view was beautiful! While enjoying the scenery, Chanwoo became very quiet. You turn around and you see him on one knee with a ring in his hand. 

 

You lock eyes, and he wipes your tears with his thumb. 

 

From the corner of your eyes you see s and they start singing “My Type”

 

“Y/N, we’ve known each other since 4th grade. I still remember you as that nerdy girl in pigtails that loved video games just as much as I did. No matter how busy life became for the both of us, me with iKon schedules and you working on your teaching degree, we still made time to kick in League of Legends together. 

 

Y/N, you’re definitely my type! You’re a cute, sassy, smart, nerd that I want to spend the rest of my life with. Will you marry me?” 

 

You say yes and he puts the ring on your finger and kisses you passionately, his hyungs in the background cheering you on!