chapter 1

this talkative boy is mine.

Your Pov:

                        Now I’m walking on the hallway toward my classroom. When I searching for my phone in my bag that make me bump into someone.

“mianhae  / mianhae” you getting up from the floor and sorry to someone you bump into same as the owner of voice speaking. The sound is telling you that is a boy. Then you look at him. He is L.joe the ert and handsome boy.

“ are you ok ?” he ask you and try to grap your hand but you suddently put it behide your back and reply to him in a cool face.

“I’m ok.” Then I left him and going to my class. Pffff, what to touch my hand, don’t even dream.

“hello rozeth !” a boy who is sit near me speak when I walk toward my seat. His name is changjo and he is l.joe bestfriend and the maknae of teen top. He is a quiet boy same as me too but I wonder how could he been l.joe bestfriend even they really different from eachother.

“hi” I reply back to him and sit on my chair . then the teacher and the class start as usual.

-----Lunch time-----

All of students are going to eat lunch but I don’t because my maid always make lunch for me. I always eat it on the rooftop because I hate the way that a lot of students stare at me especially the girls and the screaming of them when they see teen top. One thing that I like rooftop is the wind here. It make me feel relax and I can see the view of the lawn around the school building. That make me smile alone on the rooftop but I see someone is here. He is niel, one of teen top member.

Niel Pov :

Now I sit on the rooftop. I don’t wanna eat lunch because I’m so stressful. Then I see a girl walking with a beautiful smile that make my heart melt by it. she very surprise when she see me sitting here.

“i’m leaving now” she say and she left.

“oh I’ll leaving” I speak up then she turn back and reply.

“ani , I’m the one who have to leave.” she reply with a cool face.

“ani, let stay together.” I speak with a smile. Why she always cool like that? She better smile because she more beautiful when she smile. She is the most beautiful girl that everybody talk about.

“ok” she reply,sitting down and unpack her lunch box.

“wanna join?” she ask me.

“ani.” I reply back

“I can’t eatting infront of someone. Just eat with me that make me better.” She talk with unhappy face.

“o-ok” I reply and she give me her chopstick then she use a spoon instead.

           

            Your Pov :

I don’t know why I ask him to join eatting with me. I never been talk to someone else like that beside the people who work in my house. Then he just ask me many question but I never ask him back. I really boring with him now, I know why most people always ignore him because his personality. He such a talkative person that I never meet before. I start to hate him now. Then I get up and talk to him.

“I’m leaving now.”

“oh kamsahamnida for your food.”

“it’s ok.” Then l leave him and walk to my classroom. Hmm how can I meet a person like him?. Then the students come back class and then the lesson is continue now.

-----Ending school-----

I stand infront of the school and waiting for my driver to go home. After a few more minute a luxury car stop infront of me and then my driver come out and open the door for me.

“don’t go home now and drive to book store” I order the driver.

“yes , Ms” the driver reply and head to the book store. When I arrive here I tell my driver to wait me. Then I enter the book store and find stationery and a few books to read. When I see the book that I want I reach for it but I can’t get it because it too high for me.

“is this book?” someone ask me and get it for me. I look at that person. He is l.joe the guy that I bump into in the morning.

“yes” I reply and get that book from him. Now I get all book I want, then I walk to pay but the cashier say.

“Ms, you can get it without paying.”  What? how can ? while I’m still wondering l.joe walk toward me and say.

“ well, my parent own here” he talk to me like he can read my mind.

“don’t you thank me?” he suddently ask me.

“ why should I ? I don’t ask you for free. I’m leaving now” I reply then I walk out but l.joe still shout out.

“bye my pretty girl” then I turn to look at him with a dead glare then I go into my car.huhh that stupid boy.

When I back home all of my maids stand infront of the door and speak as usual.

“welcome home, Ms” I ignore them and walk to my room. When I’m in my room, I lay down on my bed because the tired of studying make me fall asleep for a while.

“Ms, I already make dinner. Please go to eat.” I wake up after I heard the door knock.

“arraso, I’ll be there after I take a shower.”I reply to my maid.

“nae”  then I heard the footstep go away. I get up of my bed and go to bathroom. When I finish my personal work, I go to dinner room and eat the food that my maids prepare. When I finish my dinner, my assistant come to me.

“Ms, I have something to talk with you.” He speak to me. He is a person that look after and help me after my parent dead because my parent told him to help me and look after me. He is a good person to me.

“ok. Go to talk in my working room.” I reply and walk and he walk after me. I enter my working room and sit on the couach.

“have a sit.” I order him.

“nae, Ms” then he sit in a couach infront of me.

“what is that?” I ask him

“Ms, do you remember Mr.Lee that disscus with us about the investing into our company.” He ask me. Then I try to think about Mr.Lee

“ohh, I remember him.”

“well, he is invitation you into his son birthday party.” He talk and give me an invirtation card.

“ok” I reply and checking about the date of the party.

“and please check my scedual and add the time of the party.” I talk to him.

“nae Ms. So I’m leaving right now.” He reply and nod.

“ok” then he leaving and I look into the invitation card.

“why he invite me to his son birthday ?” I ask my self because I’m not close to him and we just talk to eachother when we have a discussion about working. Then I forget about it and go to my room then sleeping.