final

false assumptions

 "Noona noona!"

 

"No dating in the house?Eeh?No dating in the house,yeah right.." she keeps on murmuring sadly to herself..

 

"YAHH noona!"

 

"Eeh?What is it Seungri?"

 

"Thank God you've noticed me atlast!"he exagerately said which caused the others sitting with them to laugh..

 

"Ooh mianhe dongsae! Do you need something?"

 

"Nothing, it's just that you're not eating your food.."

 

"Yeah Dara..You're just murdering your food.." Se7en said.

 

"Aah..Eeh..I just..Ahm..It's just that..Ooh I lost my appetite.." she said stummering and then looked around the table where the other members of 2ne1,GD,Se7en and Seungri is sitting.They are looking at her.She looked down at her food and yeah,literallyher food is murdered..She then looked up and saw GD staring at her.. "Aahm,excuse me..I have to use the rest room." she stood up..

 

"Unnie,are you alright?" Minzy worriedly ask..

 

"Yeah baby Mingkki.kekeke." she smiled and hurriedly went to the rest room..She didn't notice the quizical look the rest have been exchanging..

 

"That's weird..I thought aside from ramen this is her favorite food?" CL said and the others just shrugged. ."Ooh well.." they all continued eating..

 

*What happened to her?She was happy awhile ago during our presscon..I wonder why..-GD

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Aah Dara! What is happening to you? You are not controlling yourself again. You know that he is just drunk that time.." she said while wiping her tears which are now starting to fall..

 

*FLASHBACK

 

"Yah Ji! stop drinking already.. You're dead drunk!" she said while grabbing the bottle away from GD. The two of them are the only ones who's still up..Youngbae, T.O.P, Seungri, Bom and CL are already asleep,they were all drunk.

 

"Ani.. I have to drink more for me to have all the courage to confess.."

 

"Confess? To whom are you gonna confess?"

 

"To my one and only baby girl whom I've been loving for so long now.."

 

"Eeh?" GD moved to face her. He touched her face.." J-j-jiyong! Yah! What are you doing?!"

 

"D-dara.." GD said lovingly while moving his face to her and closes his eyes..

 

"Y-yah!GD what are you doing?!Jiyong!" she gasped when she looked at those luscious lips of him which is now only inches away from her own.. She didn't know what to do anymore so she closed her eyes just in time for his lips to touch her..Finally, that lips which she is dreaming of kissing is now touching her own soft lips..She tried her best in responding to the kiss when suddenly he stopped..GD looked at her intently and smiled sweetly..He looked at those pinkish lips again and Dara thought he was about to kiss her again for he closed his eyes and then lowered his face to her level again but no,he fell  right into the crook of her neck and fell asleep..

 

"G-g-gd.." she touched her lips and smiled while looking at Jiyong  who is now peacefully sleeping, his hands around her waist..She removed his hands and let him lie properly on th couch. She kissed his forehead and sighed heavily,"Saranghae Ji.."

 

*END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Where is Dara unnie? She's been staying in the comfort room for almost 30 minutes already.."- CL

 

"I'll look for her.."- Ji

 

"I'll come with you hyung.."- Seungri

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N

mianhe! It's not yet finished..hope you understand..