Love you so bad

Love you, always

  “Let go of me,” Seokjin screamed out on top of his lung as he tried to free himself. He had had enough. This was it. He would let Namjoon go now.

  “Please baby, listen to me.” Namjoon desperately tried to keep Seokjin still inside his embrace, but his Omega baby was so strong right now. 

  “No, I’ve had enough. What will the next thing? Seeing you kiss others?” Seokjin managed to free himself from his Alpha’s. “Go! Go and stay with that .”

  Seokjin pulled the scarf that wrapped securely on his neck and threw it toward Namjoon. He turned his back on Namjoon, wanted to run to the door, but Namjoon was faster then him. 

  “Don’t go, baby. Don’t go! I love you so bad.” Namjoon chest touched Seokjin back as he tugged Seokjin inside his arm. “I Love you so bad.”

  Namjoon kept on murmuring the same ‘love you so bad’ phras to keep the struggling Seokjin to still inside his arm. It took him few minutes though, before Seokjin stopped moving, and only his panting was heard.

  “I love you, baby. Please, please listen to me.” Namjoon nuzzled inside Seokjin neck, scenting him. 

  Namjoon backed few step backward, sensing Seokjin stopped struggle inside his arm. His legs touched the sofa, before Seokjin could prepare, Namjoon dropped his on the sofa, with Seokjin on top of him.

  Namjoon and Seokjin didn’t communicate, though. Namjoon just stayed put on scenting and smelling his mate which smelt much sweeter than he used to. 

  It could be Seokjin’s heat. Namjoon wondered. But his heat was four weeks ago. And Seokjin usually heat came only twice or thrice a year. 

  He didn’t have time to wonder anymore when Seokjn spoke,

  “What do you want to tell me?” Seokjin used his cold voice. That was only used when Seokjin was in his jealousy mode or when he was moody.

  “You saw it wrong, baby. I would never cheat on you. Never ever these thoughts‘ve came inside my mind. Not even one.” Namjoon tightened his hold. “Please trust me. I just tried to help her up on her feet, didn’t mean to let her fell inside my arms.”

  Seokjin snorted loudly, mocking. Helping? Well, his eyes saw that girl fell straight on Namjoon. What would every spouse felt when they saw there others half arm were full of another person? No to mention trying to squish that person shoulder in order to straighten up right? Call him a whiny , but Seokjin didn’t like sharing what was his.

  Others might said it was just an accident, nothing to worry. But not Seokjin.

  He got a handsome Alpha with a stable job, music producer and lyricist, as his spouse, his mate. If he wasn’t worry about having others Beta or Omega sneaked him away, Seokjin must be the dumbest Omega on earth.

  “Stop trying to battle with those thoughts, Jinnie. You know I will never ever leave you. My heart, my soul, my body are belong to you. Only you. Please trust me. Trust me as your righteous man and mate.” 

  Namjoon could sense Seokjin reasoning with himself. He could hear it with the way Seokjin breathe. Ten years of knowing him, Seven years in relationship, and three year in marriage, he knew Seokjin by heart. 

  “Fine, I trust you. But I still feel awful. I just hate it when the only safe place beside our apartment, your arms, were holding another person inside it.”

  Seokjin pouted. Namjoon just chuckled with him. A pouty Seokjin was a level 2 angry Seokjin. So, it meant Namjoon was already out of trouble.

  Last time, Namjoon just helped an Omega, who happened in a short skirt and crop-top, carrying the plastic bags, the phone call to their lawyer for divorce was nearly delivered. 

  Jealousy Seokjin was much more scary than anything. Namjoon knew it was all because Seokjin loved him. And he was so glad that Seokjin actually cared and worry of him. He loved Seokjin in every possible ways.

  “I’m sorry. Won’t happen again. will be only yours. Your place only. No one else. Only you.” 

  Namjoon murmured against the biting mark on Seokjin. It was healed. It was four years ago that they mated. It was one of the most important day in Namjoon life. 

  Namjoon still remembered it clearly. If it was not his bestie Seokjin encouraged to take the path that he loved, if it was not Seokjin who always stay by his side even his parents kicked him out, if it was not Seokjin who said yes when he asked to be his romantically partner, if it was not Seokjin, Namjoon couldn’t imagine how his life would be. 

  He was sure it would be dull. He was sure he wouldn’t have tasted the taste of love and care that Seokjin provided to him. 

  If there was not Seokjin with him, he would rather died than live. 

  “But, I want to share it though.” It startled Namjoon.

  “Huh?” 

  “I said I want to share.” Seokjin got up from Namjoon laps, Namjoon let him, as he turned his pouty face toward Namjoon and straddled him.

  “But...”

  “Sunsun will be sad if Appa doesn’t want to share his hug with him.” Seokjin still pouted. But there was some nasty little light inside his eyes.

  “Sunsun? But who...” It took awhile before it clicked the screws inside Namjoon brain.

  Seokjin beamed at him once the realization hit Namjoon. He waited on Namjoon laps for reactions, which wasn’t disappointed him.

  “A-appa? Me? Sunsun? I will be an Appa soon?” Namjoon asked so fast that it made Seokjin laughed. Namjoon face shown many reactions; confuse, delight, and somewhat relief.

  Well, it had to be relief include.

  On their wedding day, Namjoon parents, who cut the tie with them ‘till now, sent them a mail of not only not congrats them, but to mock them with lots of nasty words; ‘ugly Omega’ ‘Old and useless Omega’ ‘can’t provide pups’ ‘may happiness run away’ and many more things.

  It kind of hurt both of their feelings. However, the encourage words from Seokjin’s side and their squad was enough for them to prove Namjoon parents wrong. 

  Seokjin had lost their first pup when they mated before marriage. It hurt them so bad that Namjoon drew a line to not talk about it again. To wait until Seokjin thought it was time. 

  Both of them also discussed about it many times. Seokjin once said when Namjoon job and his editor job were stable enough to have a small family. Now, it must be the perfect timing.

  Namjoon had been waiting for this moment again for four years.

  “Yes, Namjoonie. Sunsun wants hugs and kisses too.”

  “OH MY GOD,” Namjoon screamed out of his lung as he laid Seokjin on sofa. He climbed on Seokjin and attacked him with kisses all over his face. “Thank you,”

  “Joonie, That tickles.” Seokjin laughed, trying to escape from Namjoon lips but to no avail.

  “Love you, bae. I love you so much.” Namjoon said between his kisses.

   “Love you too, Joonie. But please stop! Sunsun will get hurt because of me laughing.”

  Namjoon stopped. He smiled down at Seokjn before he clapped their lips together. 

  “Thank you. Thank you for everything, Seokjinie baby.” Namjoon eyes swam with tears of happiness.

  “Thank you too, Joonie. Let start our small family together.” Namjoon nodded before he went down into a kiss again.

  “You know, I went to your company’s today because I wanted to tell you. I just done with my monthly checked up and suddenly the paper of me being positive came out. I was so happy, but then I saw you with that girl.” Seokjin pouted once again. “Kinda hate seeing any girls or boys with you. You’re mine only. Remember that, okay?” 

  “I promise you that there won’t be anything like that anymore.” Namjoon said. “Only yours. I’m yours. All yours.”

  Namjoon started to run down his lips from Seokjin jaw to his mark and down. Seokjin shivered under Namjoon magic. He bit his lips and pushed Namjoon away.

  “Bedroom, please! My hips hurt.”

  Namjoon just chuckled. He scooped Seokjin into his arm before dashed toward their bedroom.

  He put Seokjin slowly on the bed, and went hovering on Seokjin. 

  “You’re mine. Forever.” And Namjoon dived in for Seokjin lips.

  “Always yours. Won’t have it any others ways.” 

  And they made love toward each other until the night went silent and the moon shined brightly into the room.

 

  (Namjoon caressed Seokjin tummy softly after he cleaned himself and Seokjin. He laid there and watched Seokjin steady breathe in awe before pulled him inside his arms. “All yours. Love you, baby.” And he fell asleep with the love of his life inside his embrace.)