Stressed

Why her?Why not me?

 

**sigh**

This is the 5th time Jonghyun called SeKyung…

I looked up at Jonghyun hyung and saw him smiling like there’s no tomorrow…

If he’s happy why can’t I be happy?

Why do I have such a complicated life?

I got up from the sofa and put the book I was reading on the glass table.

I walked to my room lifelessly, feeling Onew’s stare on my back.

I opened the door and went in, heading for the bed.

I wanted to sleep even though it’s only 7:00PM.

I lied down, closing my eyes, trying to get some sleep.

I fell asleep after a little while. I dreamt of me and Jonghyun hyung back in the old days where we used to tease each other and whisper naughty jokes when the others weren’t listening. Then he stopped laughing and looked at me, then he started getting closer and closer.

He was leaning in for a kiss. Our heads were centimeters apart when I suddenly felt dizzy. Then before I knew it, instead of me kissing Jonghyun, SeKyung was in my place and she was kissing him passionately.

 

I woke up then, looking around me, then hugging my knees to my chest and started to cry.

I hate myself for falling for him, why couldn’t I be normal and fall in love with a girl?

I heard the door open and close and I hoped that it wasn’t Jonghyun hyung.

Luckily it was Onew hyung carrying 2 mugs of hot chocolate.

“You okay?” he whispered sitting on the bed and giving me the cup.

“yeah, just nightmares…” I whispered, taking a sip.

“I see you’ve been stressed out these days, Key,” he said looking at me with concern, “if you want, I could ask Manager hyung if we can have a vacation for 2 weeks.” That’s why I love Onew hyung, he feels the other members feelings and instead of ignoring it, he tries his best to make us feel better.” Can you, Hyung? Seriously?” I asked.

“ course! Who’s the best hyung in the world?” he said pointing to himself as a hint.

I pretended to act dumb, “Leeteuk hyung?” his face fell. “ani”

“hmmm, Yunho hyung?” “NO ME!ME!”he said childishly.

I laughed and told him to be quiet.” I’ll tell the others in the morning, go to sleep now, Key” He stood up from my bed and took my mug for me.

Before I could settle in, Onew whispered loudly, “WAIT!WAIT!” he came in again but without the cups and said, “I want to tuck you in”

Aww, Onew’s so sweet.

He tucked me in, and kissed me on the forehead like a father would do.

“Goodnight, appa…”I whispered.

He smiled and turned of the lights and went out, closing the door behind him.

I’ll use this trip to get closer to Jonghyun hyung again….

 

 

Sorry it’s so short, but I’ll update faster, and I might update again later or tomorrow, please don’t bail out on this fic, I try my hardest.

And besides, its just the beginning, it will get more interesting later on in the story!

Please comment and subscribe!