Finale

You and Him , I and Her

You and Him, I and Her [[One Shot ]]

I really want to tell you my feelings for you...but..it's too late since...you already have HIM and I already have HER.

Sans P.O.V

The first time I saw her when I was kid, my heart skips a beat. I don't know why...but..I can't help it. I found myself captivated by her beauty and innocence. I thought it was just a puppy love but years pass by as we grow together, I found myself falling for her. For my childhood friend. I unconsciously held my chest as I stares at the picture of the girl in my hand. The picture of my childhood friend and crush. Her smile that can rival the angels above, her laugh that soothes you and finally her eyes that twinkles like a star up above the sky.  I didn't notice Dahyun was behind me,wrapping her arms around me. "Hey," She greeted as she smiles at me.

"H-hey.." I stuttered as she giggles. "Why are you stuttering? " She asked as she tilted her head in confusion.

"Well..." I quickly looked away rubbing my head with my hand.

"Oh well , nevermind about that,want to meet my friend...? " She asked as she grasp her hand with mine.

At first, I just simply think of you as a friend

Because you already had a boyfriend, there's no way I can love you

I also had someone precious in my heart, I had told you so many time

But in these days, we just didn't say a word to each other

"U-ugh...sure....I don't mind...hahaha.." Great Sans...Just great....

She quickly shout in glee as she started to drag me toward the cafe.

*dub dub dub*

Crap..it's her....it's her.....

Why is she here? I thought she was in Taiwan,studying there for business!

Dahyun said her friend's name is  Tzuyu...

And I remember having a friend named Tzuyu in Taiwan...

Is this..the Tzuyu I know?

"Uhh...hey?" What the ,Sans? Is that the only thing to say to your bestfriend and crush!?

 Tzuyu look at me then gasp loudly before pulling me into her arms,hugging me so tight. 

"San-San!! It's you! It's been years since we see each other! "

She said as she smiles. I swear my whole world stops when she smile....her smile...her gorgeous smile!! I need water...! I need air!

"Yes,it is. I guess I was busy from school works this year.." I said as I nervously scratches my head. 

"You know each other?" Dahyun asked, looking at Tzuyu and I in confusion.

"Yup! He is my friend since I was a kid,Dahyunnie!" Tzuyu answered.

"Oooh,I see." Dahyun nod.

"So...you're only...by yourself...? " I asked as Tzuyu took a seat in the comfy chair while sipping her drink.

"Nuh-uh.... " She answered as she twirl the straw in her drink.

 

The rain at the end of summer, the sound of stepping on fallen leaves

The one who listened to it by my side was you

You and He, I and She

We just can't fit into one single umbrella, even so...

I love you, more than anyone else, and I know you love me too

Because you are the one who looked at me the most

You and He, I and She

In my mind, I wish we all could laugh more

"Oh..." She's not alone..she's not alone...and I realized that Dahyun,my girlfriend was staring at me with confusion when she notice that I was a little bit sad. Oh no...I was about to excuse myself when a man around the same age with me, he's tall,but I'm taller than him , wearing a shirt that shows his well-toned biceps and abs.. but nah..I have abs too ... he have chocolate brown eyes... and gummy smile. Crap.. I know him! He's my friend! No ... my bestfriend! Min Myoui.

'Min...what are you doing in here?' I was about to ask that when Tzuyu cut me off.

"He's my boyfriend..~! " She beamed as she wrap her arms around his arm.

Those words....struck me ..

 

I know the reason why everytime I meet you, my heart hurts

I tell myself that I won't meet you anymore, but I can't keep that promise

 

I can talk to you even all the things I cannot talk to anyone else

I feel free the most when I am in front of you

 

So he was the one who will accompany her...

I quickly shrug  off the pain  I felt as we keep on chatting.

All through out the session...I keep on staring at her.

I want to say.."I love you" to her...

I have feelings for her since we were kids but I was too coward to confess...

but...right now... I will keep it on my heart..and forget about my feelings for her for she have him,... and I'm happy to see her smiling...

"Guys...we need to go.." Min said as he grab Tzuyu's bag as I also grab Dahyun's purse.

"Sure~! See you again! " Dahyun said to them.

"Hai Hai! " Tzuyu

" I never thought we will see each other again ,my friend. " Min pat me on the back as he walk away with Tzuyu beside him.

How I wish to be with her...

How I want to hold her hand..

How I want to kiss her lips under the cherry blossom...

 

The fluttering cherry blossom's petals, the early snow telling us that winter is coming

The one who watched it besides me was you

You and He, I and She

We just can't fit into a couple of chairs, even so...

I love you, more than anyone else, and I know that you love me too

You are the one who always stayed by my side

You and He, I and She

In my mind, I wish us more happiness

but...

it was just...a dream...A dream that will not be fulfilled...ever...

We met each other in a wrong time...huh?

 

Maybe it's just that our encounter happened at the wrong time

Even so the fact that we met can't change, now it is the time we face our feelings honestly

 

"Sans...we need to go too.." Dahyun called out for me as she waves her hand in the air. Sighing...I walk toward her as I closes my eyes..tears trailing down into my cheeks...

"Hey..are you okay? Why are you crying? " Dahyun asked as she wipe off the tears from my cheeks. 

" I'm fine.. it's just.. stupid dust got into my eyes." I lied, giving my girlfriend a weak smile. 

"Aigoo~ my crybaby. Let's go now so we can take care of that. I don't want it to be infected or something." She said as she led me out of the cafe.

 

The rain at the end of summer, the sound of stepping on fallen leaves

The one who listens to it by my side was you

You and He, I and She

We just can't fit into one single umbrella, even so...

 

"We're just friends..huh" I murmured to myself.

I just wanted to let you know..that..

 

I love you, more than anyone else, and I know you love me too

Because you are the one who looked at me the most

You and He, I and She

In my mind, I wish we all could laugh more... You're on my mind

 

I Love You ....

~End~

Author's note: An old story from my wattpad account. 
This is really my story.
But it has different characters.

 

The Aikee on the cover page was my old wattpad username so yeah. Lol