Missing You

Loving you/ SinBin

“More and more days goes by, everyday is full of regret, what if I did this or what if I did that instead. I hope you know how much I miss you

I sat on my bed playing candy crush on my phone, the others where getting ready and Eunwoo is away filming a drama.

I had just come back from dance training and I didn’t really have anything to do for like two hours.

Most days I would spend sleeping but... I can’t get her out of my head. 

I chuckled silently, who am I kidding? I never can get her out of my head and I honestly love it.

We can’t meet outside so why not? Nowadays our texts are boring. 

Hi have you ate yet?

Yeah, you?

yeah

And that’s it, it isn’t awkward we just don’t find words.

”MOONBIN,GET YOUR HERE NOW” Jinjin shouted, I put my phone away and jumped off the top bunker and went out of my room.

In the living room, where Rocky and MJ playing games, Sanha sat on the floor shouting so they lose their concentration.

Jinjin sat on the couch, his Bluetooth earphones on and most likely listening music.

”What do you want, hyung?” I asked him he quickly went off the couch and started being dramatic, rolling on the floor and fake crying.

”I want food, Bin, FOOD” He shouted as he continued rolling. “Cook me something or order Ramyeon” The blonde said.

”I also wan’t food hyung” Sanha states as he poked Rocky so he missed the pins during a game of bowling