CH. 1

I WANT YOU

“Mommy mommy “stops that tickles says the little girl as she squirms around. “Not unless you get up. Okay fine i’ll get up. As the little girl walked to the bathroom. The woman chuckled.

Vivian fell off the bed as the alarm rings. “That was a weird dream.” She began doing her morning routine. And when she was finished. She walked outside and went straight to school. Even if she was the first one to arrive she didn’t mind as she could finish catching up on the latest drama. Lately she was very into Chinese drama but she was still a fan of Kdrama. As time goes by students started filling up the empty seats. 

By the time she went “home” she was dead tired. When she opened the door she could hear her mom screaming her head off. When she went to take a look at what was happening she saw all the smash vase and paintings. When her mother finally notices her she finally shut . “Vivian go pack your stuff we’re moving “. What the actual hell thought Vivian. Is she serious?. She was about to question her mom but kept it shut since she knew her mother was only gonna get irritated if she questioned her. 

So she went to her room and pack all the things she owned. When she went downstairs with her belongings she saw that her sister and mom had already pack with their stuff. Ready to go. God knows where though since she wasn’t inform about this. Next thing she knew she was in the car heading of to nowhere. 

When they arrived at the location Vivian thought Holy Mother Of Unicorn what the was this place it was ing gigantic. In front of Vivian was huge castle with thousands of rooms and a wide drive way. And security guards were everywhere. A king must be living there thought Vivian. I mean who else would be living there. 

When we walked up to the security guard. They were asking who we where and let me tell you my mother almost ripped their faces off. The one thing most Important to her is her reputation. I learned that from a young age. After almost 50 years they finally let us in. As we were walking to the front door. I swear my mouth was on the groud the whole time. I mean the house was ing beautiful. And the front yard was wider than the White House yard. I’m surprise that I haven’t die from a heart attack yet. 

When we got to the front door an old man greeted us. He didn’t seem happy about us being here at all. But when he turned to look at me. He had a surprise expression before it quickly disappeared. He escorted us to the living room. Before disappearing somewhere else. When he came back there was a man with him. And let me tell you the man was god. I would totally bow down to his handsomeness. He was build and you could literally see his abs through his shirt.

”Hello Mrs.Wu glad that you made it”. Said the man. God his voice was so deep it made me almost shiver. “Now should we get down to business” said mom.