chapter 2

It all started with a bet~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

your p.o.v

*why did he suddenly ask me to be his girlfriend? something smells fishy here.since when did knew i even exist?* those words keep running in my mind while I made my way to class.

---------

-kringkring!!!- time to go home.I exited school and

"~~~~~!!! wait for us!" a familiar voice called.

"ouh its you guys" "yah you didnt wait for us just now." Soyu pouted.

"haha mianhae~" I apologised.

"~~~~~. we want you to teach about just now, maths lesson"

"so...can we come over to your house to study? your mum wont mind right?" Hyorin made puppy eyes.

"neh neh" i answered. *i'm so glad you guys are kind to me* i thought.

Chunji's p.o.v

"hyung! I can't believe we actually won the bet! that nerdy girl actually  rejected you." Ricky jumped happily.

"shut up. i could have won if you guys chose someone else." i said in an annoyed tone.

"hyung it's just a bet. and the 5 of us bet that she would reject you. and she DID reject you. hahahaha" Niel teased.

"urgh" I stormed off. "hyung don't forget to give us the money! you lost!" Changjo exclaimed. Ljoe and CAP just shook thier heads.

-----

*this is really weird. Why am i so down when that nerd rejects me? i dont even know her. she just happens to be there when we're playing. Aish! That Ricky kid! why did he pick her? should I beg her? so i wont loose again in front of Teen Top? Aigoo.... I wont beg to a nerd.* "URGHHH!!!" i threw a pillow.

~~~

your p.o.v

I threw myself on bed. *ah so tired after teaching those two kids* i thought.

suddenly my bedroom door opened. and there revealed my one and only handsome oppa. "ouh? you're home already?" i asked. "neh. and i bought food." he answered.

"ah. not yet. let's eat together oppa" i dragged him to the dining room. He looked so tired...and hungry. 

"oppa. have mine. I'm already full." i pushed my food that i haven't even touched.

" dont be kidding. I know you're hungry."

"anniyo. i'm going to sleep now oppa. goodnight. and don't forget to finish the food " i gave him a goodnight hug."neh sweet dreams ~~~~~" jungsoo oppa answered,

-----

You were sleeping when your alarm clock woke you up. The sun shone on your face. "good morning ~~~~~!!" Jungsoo oppa exclaimed. "neh good morning" i smiled.

"palli clean yourself and dress up. I'll be downstairs preparing breakfast"

"neh"

-----

Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter