FAQs

    IT STARTED WITH A MURDER     —  apply open.
WHO WAS WONG JAEHOON?
Wong jaehoon born april 11th, 2000, is the twin brother of wong jihoon. he was in his senior grade and was going to graduate this summer. he was an extraodinary basketball player and was TAMYONG'S basketball captain for all four years. it wouldn't be an exaggeration if one was to describe jaehoon as the school's celebrity. jaehoon was an ebullient, humourous, happy-go-lucky, disruptive, forgetful and guillable kid. "Ball is life but chemistry ain't" is a quote jaehoon is best remembered by; and as you can tell his grades weren't the best but nor was it the worst. after finishing school, he planned on pursuing his love for basketball and accept one of the many basketball scholarships offered to him from colleges and universities. 
WHAT IS TAMYONG HIGHSCHOOL LIKE?
TAMYONG HIGHSCHOOL, FOUNDED IN 1964, IS ONE OF THE MANY SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN THE SEOUL DISTRICT. TAMYONG DOESN'T NECESSARILY SPECIALIZE IN ANY FIELD AND IS SEEN AS AN AVERAGE HIGHSCHOOL, BUT IN RECENT YEARS ITS BECOME KNOWN FOR A SCHOOL THAT CONQUERS THE ATHLETIC FIELD. YOU CAN TELL BY THE WAY THE ADMINSTRATIVE STAFF AND TEACHERS ACT, THAT THEY SEE ATHLETICS AS THE SCHOOL'S CROWN JEWEL AND PRIDE. MOST OF THE SCHOOL'S BUDEGTING GOES TOWARDS THE SPORTS FACULTY, SPORT UNIFORMS, SPORT EQUIPMENT AND THE MAINTENACE OF THE TRACK AND SOCCER FIELD BEHIND THE SCHOOL. TAMYONG'S ACADEMIC RATES ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIST OF THE SEOUL SECONDARY SCHOOL ACADEMIC RANKS. 
IS THERE ANY MORE INFORMATIN ABOUT THE PARTY?
THE ANNUAL TAMYONG MARCH BREAK BASH IS THE HOTTEST EVENT IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR. IT'S SOMETHING EVERYONE LOOKS FORWARD TO AT THE START OF THE SCHOOL YEAR AND SOMETHING EVERYONE STILL TALKS ABOUT NEAR THE END OF THE YEAR. IT'S A GUARANTEE THAT WHOEVER HOSTS THE PARTY WELL GETS A HUGE SOCIAL REPUTATION BOOST AFTERWARDS. FRESHMANs, SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS AND SENIORS ALL ATTEND THIS PARTY. WHILE THIS PARTY IS MEANT FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF ALL TAMYONG STUDENTS, IT'S RATHER THE LATTER FOR THE NEIGHBORS. MUSIC BOOMS FROM THE SPEAKERS LATE INTO THE NIGHT TO THE EARLY MORNINGS, SCREAMING AND YELLING, ALCOHOL EVERYWHERE, TEENS MAKING OUT PRACTICALLY AROUND EVERY CORNER, PEOPLE THROWING UP ON THEMSELVES, THE FLOOR OR IN A TOILET, SPIN THE BOTTLE, TRUTH OR DARE (WHERE THE DARES ARE OUT OF CONTROL), BEER PONG, PEOPLE JUMPING OFF THE ROOF INTO A POOL (THAT IS IF THE HOST HAS A POOL), PEOPLE SWIMMING IN THEIR UNDERGARMENTS AND RUNNING AWAY FROM THE COPS WHEN THEY SHOW UP AFTER A COMPLAIN FROM THE Neighbors. TO DETERMINE THE HOST OF THE PARTY, THOSE WHO WANT TO HOST SAY THEY WANT TO HOST AND AN ONLINE VOTE TAKES PLACE FOR THE STUDENTS TO VOTE FOR THEIR PICK. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO HOST THIS ANNUAL PARTY IS TWICE AS "IT WON'T BE AS MUCH FUN, SINCE EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT TO EXPECT". THIS YEAR'S HOST WAS LEE MINJI, A POPULAR FACE residing IN THE HALLS OF TAMYONG.
WHY CAN'T THE STUDENTS TURN TO THE SCHOOL OR AUTHORITIES FOR HELP?
if they were to go to the school for help, it wouldn't be a surprise if people find out about their situation (students and office administrative staff alike have cheap mouths). the school will also obviously alert the authorities about the situation, which will then lead to news stories (both the school newspaper and locally). with people talking about it (and most likely spreading it through sns) and news stories being published, this will only alert the murderer who'll then reveal the blackmailing material of all 7 students and harm those close to them.