Unknown Number; Universe one

5 Universes

Taehyung POV

I hear my phone ding, I pick it up, seeing a message from an Unknown number.

'I want to kill you all'

'You are with you friends now, right?'

'I can see you'

'I can see your friends'

'I hate you all'

"Huh must just be some joke." I chuckle, shaking my head and looking at my friends, "Nobody wants to kill us." We had thought it was all a joke, a mere  prank or somebody trying to scare us.

Seokjin POV

I open my locker, a folded paper falling out. "Huh? Whats this?" I crouch down, picking up the folding paper, unfolding it carefully. 

"You will die?" I question, seeing the words scribbled all over the paper. 

We started to take the death threats seriously.

Jungkook POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I hear something coming from what seems my garden.

'Hyung I think someone's in my garden.' I text Jimin, panicked. Then everything went black.

 

Name: Jeon Jungkook

Age:21

Cause of Death: Bullet to the head

Presumed: Homicide

 

Namjoon POV

I walk over to my spot, leaning on the metal fence, sighing and leaning my head back before standing straight and walking off. I hear a gunshot and feel something pierce my stomach, I crouch down on the ground and scream. 

Someone comes and grabs me, putting me into their car and driving off. I slowly lose consciousness and everything goes black. I don't wake up again.

 

Name: Kim Namjoon

Age: 24

Cause of death: blood loss

Presumed: Homicide

 

Hoseok POV

I'm sitting in the bathroom on the counter, not knowing what to do. Jungkook hasn't came back and neither has Namjoon. Jin and Jimin are always gone.

My phone dings, bringing me out of my previous thoughts.

'You should kill yourself Hoseok'

'All of your friends are gonna die anyways'

(A.N.: HOBI BABY ILYSM DON'T DO IT!!!!)

I sigh looking at the mirror, pulling back the mirror door to reveal medicine. I pull out a bottle of medicine and open it, dumping some of the pills into my hand. 

"Here goes nothing."

I tip my head back and put the pills into my mouth, swallowing them.

-Time Skip-

I walk along the road, feeling slightly dizzy. My vision blurs and I drop to the ground, losing consciousness.

 

Name: Jung Hoseok

Age:24

Cause of Death: Overdose

Presumed: Suicide

 

???? ????? POV

I smile at the picture of me and my "friends", scribbling out Hoseok's face, "Only three to go."  I grab and walk out the door.

 

 

Seokjin POV

I sit on the edge of my bed, pulling back the curtains and looking out of the window. I hear a gunshot and see glass shattering. Everything slows down. The bullet, comes through the window and shatters the glass, some of it cutting me. The bullet pierces my skull and I fall backwards, dying instantly.

 

Name: Kim Seokjin

Age:26

Cause of Death: Bullet to the head

Presumed: Homicide

 

Taehyung POV

My phone dings, "its from the same exact number? The hell?" I mumble, opening the text.

'Come to this address: ***/***/****'

I pull on my coat before walking outside, "I'm gonna find this bastard and kill him!"

Time Skip

"So it was you all along?" I ask on the ground. He nods, smiling before pulling out a handgun, pointing it at my head. "I never liked you guys anyways." He says before shooting me. Everything goes black.

 

Name: Kim Taehyung

Age:23

Cause of Death: Bullet to the head

Presumed: Homicide

 

Yoongi POV

I fall onto the stairs, looking at him dumbfounded as he pulls out a gun.

"Why would you do this!" I scream at him, he smiles devilishly, "Hyung, I. Don't. Like. You. I never did so here I am, getting rid off the things I hate from my life." He pulls the trigger and everything goes black.

 

Name: Min Yoongi

Age: 25

Cause of death: Bullet to the chest

Presumed: Homicide

 

Park Jimin POV

"Why did you kill your friends?" I smile in the room, looking at the door where the voice is coming from. "I didn't like them, thats all." 

I smirk leaning back as I remember all of the memories and close my eyes.

 

[Word count: 640 words]

 

A/n: Sorry for this, its probably really terrible.