FINAL

Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reverie

 

 

I was the the type of girl you wish you will not get. Compare to those who wear preppy clothes I was kinda you know wearing my shorts and usual baggy shirt.

 

I am not the most of the girl or any guy might dream of. I was all stuck on my bed. Lazying their all day and night.

 

I was waken by the sun coming from the outside, passes through the aperture of the two curtains hanging up the window.

 

I open my eyes lazily. I was thinking of things will makes me wake up. That was impossible, one day I just find myself living for nothing.

 

I cover myself with a blanket. I was lazy yes I am. Call me lazy, indolent, slothful, sluggish, shiftless and whatever connects to the word lazy. It is fine to me I don't mind because I know it myself. Any insult from the others won't affect me.

 

"Slug!! Wake up!!! Make your day like the usual one again and I am telling you, you will rest forever!!" That was my sister Kim Sowon Unnie. She was my sister in mother only. But mom and dad was dead, and only Sowon Unnie was the one who care for me.

 

We fight and even hurt each other, but I know how much Unnie love me. I know this believe me.

 

I stand from the bed and throw the blanket in frustration. I open the door and I was got by the collar of my sister.

 

"Aren't you getting tired of this life Yerin? Move and don't be a slug forever." Unnie was mad again. I know! Who will not? If I was in her shoes I will understand, yeah I understand her. But I never make a move to change, no reason that triggers me to change.

 

"What was the reason to move and make life, no one needs and like me. You know?" I asked her with pride. "What do you want? Stay with me forever? Yerin I will have family of my own too, I will not took care of you forever." Unnie told me and release me.

 

I sigh, she has a point. I don't know what will I say. "I am going to leave for work now. Eat now food was in the kitchen." Unnie says and left within her car. That's what I love about her, after scolding me she still care and always make food for me.

 

We are rich, no erase that. Unnie was rich and our parents too, my dad wasn't only unnie's father. I was just drag because I am her sister. That was different thing you know.

 

Unnie always told me this. 'What is mine, is yours too.' That were the words Unnie always remind me. I feel it to be honest. I slump in the couch and look at the ceiling.

 

 

I was in the car that Unnie gave me. I was driving. For the first time I decided to leave that mansion.

 

I am one of a lucky girl to have unnie as a sister. I still remember what she told me as she bought me these clothes. 'You are way beautiful than me, yet you keep repeating your clothes. I think it is time to buy some new one?' I don't even know if that true, or maybe just her way of telling me to get a life and start it with buying new clothes?

 

I never thought I will be able to wear this. I went to a coffee shop and order a coffee. I was waiting on my desk when a girl stop because her books fell.

 

I immediately stand and help her. I accidentally hold her hands and she look at me. "Sorry." I told her. She smile and bow her head. I know she was shy.

 

"Thanks." She thank me softly. I smile seeing her beauty. "May I know your name?" I asked with confidence. She nodded and smile.

 

"Hwang SinB." She offer her hand. I look at her hand and back at her. I almost curse because I really forgot what to do with that. I chuckles as I realize what am I supposed to do. I smile as I shook it. "Jung Yerin." I told her.

 

"Are you with someone?" I asked. She shook her head. "Can we share table since I am all alone." I told her. She nodded and sit opposite to me.

 

The order came and we drink coffee happily. "You are still studying?" I asked her. She nodded as she sip her coffee. "I was studying medicine in that University." SinB told me as she point the Seoul National University. I smile and nodded, and I see foam on her lips.

 

I lean in and wipe the foam with my fingers the foam in her lips. She look at me and I see she was blushing. I taste the foam and smile. "Tasty." I told her and she giggle.

 

The giggle of her was a music to my ear. I smile at her. "How about you?" She asked me.

 

"Me? I was a slug." I told her and she laugh. "You are mean to yourself unnie." She told me and I smile. her voice was really an angelic one.

 

"I am? No I am not." I told her, but SinB giggle. I was happy that I was able to make her smile. You know I thought all by this time I was an idiot and slug who can't get a life. I think now I have my reason.

 

 

I was on the couch and get the remote of the TV. I remember SinB and smile spread into my lips. SinB was one of a kind. She was cute, beautiful and gorgeous. What words will be made if you put them all? Guess it. Yeah you got it exactly SinB. That was the word.

 

I feel lazy looking at the television, so I turned it off and walk to the kitchen I get some drinks and sip it.

 

I walk around the house and I was all alone here. Yes as usual I am all alone. I wish I could text and talk to SinB. I walk to the gar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter