D-day

ShuHan Day

 

Jisoo's POV

 

The 1 year anniversary is getting nearer and for today's event. The management called it SHUHAN DAY..Yup..SHU from JOSHUA and HAN from JEONGHAN. Its a combination of my name and my bestfriend. We were close since our trainee days but when we debuted. He has seen by fans as Jeonghan who is close with Seungcheol. 


Seungcheol is our overall leader and I also admire him. He is the one who thought me how to dance when I was new in the group. He is a hyung that has a strong of responsibility and easily to get hurt and has too many concerns yet he is a humorous person and easily to get along with. 


I was also a JeongCheol shipper because I want them to be close yet this time I told them that I was so left out from the group and the two encouraged me to show who am and not who is Joshua in the eyes of fans..


In the year 2016, I decided to show who am I and the fans were split into fans who like the real Joshua and fans who like the tame Joshua. I was in dilemna and yet Jeonghan told me to be a man and do what my heart wants and that is what Iam doing right now.

 

Jeonghan was always by my side to whisper a rhyme to complete an acrostic poem while Seungcheol is the one who asked me to do it. I was glad my hyungs was helping me and also the other members were giving an attention everytime I talk as well as giving a reactions when I dance. I'm enjoying it too much. I became closer to the members but one day.

 

"Shua~ah, can you accompany me to watch a movie?" asked Jeonghan. I look at him with a shock expression, he walk towards me and seated besides me. 

 

"Han~ah, say it again" I told him while I am busily packing my guitar. I was teasing him and he looks like a doe who has no food to eat because its already a winter. He pouted, head's down and busily playing the end of his shirt. I tap his shoulder and look at me? "problem?"

 

"Shua~ah, why are we this distant now a days. The management asked me this morning why the two of us were being to far from each other this days and I didn't even realized it. I couldn't even gave an answer to them and that is why they came up to hold a ShuHan day for us. Are we that obvious that we were apart?" he informed me but I was half giving my attention to my guitar who got a cracked on its side rather than what my bestfriend's telling me. He got up abruptly, walked towards the door and bang it. Then I was confused and startled on what just had occured. I got up while holding my guitar and run towards the door and then I stop when I sense Jeonghan was there sitting beside the door. I approached him and hold his hand and pulled him up.


 "Let's go, the members are waiting now. I need to cooked for all of you today"

 

"You don't need to do that, they can order their food if they want, why are so busy body. You don't need to prove that you cooked well because all of us knew that all your foods were good" I just laugh at him and put my other hand to his shoulder.

 

"It's ok, I love doing it." I informed.

 

"Yes, you love doing it but I'm not. We didn't even hang out anymore, your always with other members laughing together and doing dorky things. If you're that happy, well I am not." he said and walked away from me.

 

I just followed him from behind and as he walk he kick any small thing infront of him. It was cute yet I felt guilty. This maybe the 2nd time that we argued on this things that Iam not paying attention to him anymore. I walk faster and hug him from behind, then I whisper,

 

"I'm sorry Han~ah, I thought your enjoying your company with Cheol that is why I kept myself busy with the other members and played with them" I tightened my hug and then I felt a drop of fluid continously dropping at my hands. I moved him to face me, there he go, he was crying and at the same time he punch me softly on my chest. I lift up his chin and wipe off his tears and hold his face in order for him to look unto my eyes directly. I initiated a smile and I blink my eyes 3 times and then he cuckled and push me lightly. I hug him once again and then he begin to tickle me and I run before him until we reach our dorm.

 

"Josh, where did you go. I search you all over the dorm but I can't see you" asked Hansol while he pulled me back inside. Jeonghan stop him and removed my hand from Hansol's grip and he smiled to the younger and pushed me towards my room. He locked the door and he goes to my bed and lay there. I sit on the side of my bed.

 

"Han~ah, what was just you've done. I promised Hansol to help him finalized the song that he had been doing. You shouldn't have done that" he didnt bother to talk and pretended to sleep and move his body facing the wall.

 

"Han~ah, talk to me or I'll leave you here." he move his body facing me and reach my pinky finger and played with it. He look at me and he sat up.

 

"Shua, why do you need to be with Hansol all the time. He already had Seungkwan and you already have me."

 

"Are you serious? Isn't all of us were preparing for a new song for our ASIAN TOUR? Why are being like this. It looks like your jealous or something" I said while I hold his hand.

 

"What if I am, what if I began to love you. Of course I like you because we have so many similarities and you're also my bestfriends but this days, you didn't approach me anymore like before. You'll make sure that you give attention to all the members and I was like only your co-member not your bestfriend. Why? Is that bad if I acted like I was jealous? It's me Yoon Jeonghan. You know me more than the others but you act like I am only just a friend." I was shock when he told me that. I didn't know what to do and then he leaned at me and close the gap between us. He put his index finger on my lips and said "I always look forward to kiss this lips anytime Joshua" I  was stunned. I can't read him anymore. Is he joking or teasing me again? 


I move back slowly but I forgot that I was sitting on the edge of my bed and then on one second,my back was on the cold floor and Jeonghan was on my top. He attempted to pull me when I was about to fall but the contrary happened. I was the one who pulled him on me. We stared at each other and when he attempted to move away. I pulled him and kiss him. What happened next shocked me when he kiss me back tenderly and passionately. I responded to his kisses and after a while we separated to get some air and we just laugh at each other.

 

The ShuHan day was successful and we dress like a Joseon prince. Jeonghan looks like a Crown Prince in my eyes and even though I didn't like that he was back on his long hair thru hair extension. It suit him well and the fans and members were delighted on it. He looks like he was enjoying his long hair but he told me that he felt itchy on his nape because of it.

 

Today is our 1st year anniversary since Seventeen debuted and M countdown and the fans prepared something for us to eat. Jeonghan and Woozi were busy on playing the balloons while I was busy tasting the pastries together with the other members and Seungcheol and Hoshi keep feeding me after they tasted the food who is delicious. Then the M countdown staff told us to have a group anniversary picture. I was attempting to hold Jeonghan's hands but he refuses so I simply place my hand on the table infront of him and smiled at the camera.

 

After the celebration in the M Countdown, we proceeded back to Pledis and had our V App. We were all joking around when Seungkwan suddenly asked.

 

"What was last fansign called for?"

 

"JiHan" I responded but the group members said in unison.

 

"Jeonghan/Joshua"

 

"ShuJeong"

 

"ShuaHan"

Then Jeonghan leaned next to me and said " It is not JiHan, it's ShuJeong" I smirked and smiled back at the him and replied "Okay, ShuJeong"

 

The members say it in unison, "ShuJeong, ShuJeong, ShuJeong" after that Jeonghan giggled and I smiled brightly.

 

There was a letter that was given to us that we need to proceed in the basement and we were suprise when there are so many letters from the fans posted on the wall as well as a karaoke machine. We get wild when we sang Bang Bang Bang of BigBang after a while Jeonghan wasn't on my side anymore and he keeps roaming around but when he is near me, he wink and I nod and then he always whispered "Happy Anniversary", "It's Fun", "Don't go overboard", but what stunned me was when I was dancing when Seungcheol sang, he put his arm on my shoulder and whispered "Next month let have a date on June 22"


Before I respond, he wasn't on my side anymore and he got one of the mic and began to sing. I just dance at the background while the other members of vocal team continously sing wildly until the V app live stop.

 

When we arrived at the dorm, I immediately get my things and wash up. I decided to cook noodles and then the other members went in the kitchen and asked for more for them to eat. After I cooked and eat, I felt sleepy and jump on my bed.

 

"Oh God, I will be able to relax now" then I stretch. I turn on my side and hug my life size pillow but my soft pillow become. What is this?"


 I lightly tap the object and then there's a head, arm, back and . "Hmmn..It can't be" I murmured. I slightly pulled away the sheat cover and I saw a sleeping prince. I slowly leaned over toward his face to observed his soft features. He really look like me at some angle.

 

Jeonghan's POV 

I was too tired and decided to sleep but I proceeded to Joshua's room for the reason that I feel more comportable sleeping there. I was on my dream land when I felt that someone is touching me slightly like feaguring out who I am. I decided to move and moan because my sleeping time was disturbed. I want to stretch my body but as I open my eyes Joshua was staring at me. I suddenly close my mouth and push him but he only cuckled and smile back. Then an idea suddenly pop out from my head.

 

"Shua~ah, why are you staring at me that way? You like me now huh?" I said as I was tickling him. He just smiled back and answered.

 

"Nope, I don't like you. I already fall for you my Prince Yoon" he move closer to me and hug me tightly. I hug him back and put my head on his chest as I was drowning to my dreamland again. He brush his fingers on my arms and whispered,


"Dream of me, my Love"

 

---End---