Chapter 1

My Perfect Art
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino POV

"Whatever it is stop it already" I was awaken by that words retreating my gaze from the woman in the center of the dance floor and turned my sight to my friend Hoon.

"Why?" I asked then gulped the beer in my hands.

"She will never lay an eye on you" Gavin replied as he puff his cigarette 

I just ignored him and continued staring at the woman living her life at the center of the club. Everyone is staring at her not because she does things to get everyone's attention but people just can't help watching her. She captures attention like when you look at her you can't keep your eyes off her. She is just bouncing to the music nothing's special with her moves but it is her. She has that aura, she has that magnet drawing people's consciousness towards her. She is a goddess.

I always see her every night in the club and as always it became part of me to look at her wherever she goes. Of course it won't erase the scenario of her brushing all the men approaching her. She is always with her friends, maybe just wanna release the stress of the day not coming for flirting and grinding.

They are always at this table at that spot and I always see her drinking there. 

Her clothes are the typical ones going to a club but not that provocative. She has a long wavy jet black hair, she is not that tall maybe average, great pair of slender legs, she has a beautiful skin, slim waist, soft thin lips, a bit chubby cute cheeks, and sculpted nose. And the thing that I really liked the most that I gone hysteria, her pair of monolid brown eyes, it is one of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

Those eyes, I can't forget how that eyes once looked my way, how we met each other's gaze. It's like those eyes are absorbing my soul not wanting to look away putting magic on it, it is full of emotion that draw me in deeper not wanting to retreat. 

While on their spot I saw her grabbing her phone from the table she immediately stood up and went to the club's exit with people making way while staring at her. I then hurriedly stood up placed my bill on the bar counter. I saw her outside maybe waiting for a taxi. I gathered up my courage and made my way to her.

"You need a ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter