Destiny's Game

War of Love

Character personality or their cast in the story. 

Chou Tzuyu : Main, Soldier, Sana's ex girlfriend. 

Minatozaki Sana : Main, Doctor, Tzuyu's ex girlfriend. 

Miyou Mina : Supporting, Doctor, Sana's cousin, Chaeyoung's future lover. 

Son Chaeyoung : Supporting, Soldier, Mina's love interest, Tzuyu's adopted sister. 

Yoo - I'm Nayeon : Supporting, Doctor, Tzuyu's cousin, Jeongyeon's wife. 

Yoo Jeongyeon : Supporting, Soldier, Tzuyu's best friend, Nayeon's wife/hubby. 

Hirai Momo : Supporting, Doctor, Dahyun's childhood friend. 

Kim Dahyun : Supporting, Soldier, Momo's childhood friend. 

Park Jihyo : Supporting, their guide in the Philippines. 

Park Chaeyoung /Rosé : Supporting ,Tzuyu's fiancee, Soldier Doctor. 

Tzuyu POV:

"Salute to the captain!" A smile crept my face as I heard those words. They all saluted to me as I passed by. I bowed my head lightly as an answer. I walked to the office of my senior. I knocked. 

"Come in! Captain!" A deep low voice answered. I opened the door and was welcomed by an old man's back in a military uniform and two soldiers who are standing straight. He dismissed the two statue like soldier, they saluted and he bowed lightly and the two left. He is a strict senior but he is really nice when I'm alone with him. 

"Salute!" I said then saluted and stood straight and held my breath. He giggled and turned around and sat on his swivel chair. 

"At ease!" He said. 

"Yes commander sir!" 

"Yah Chou Tzuyu! I told you to drop the honorifics when we are alone." He said then smiled. 

"Haha. Ok father in law." I said. 

He giggled and signaled me to take a seat. 

"You haven't even proposed to my daughter yet..."

"Soon father she will be my Mrs. Chou. Is that why you called me?" I asked. 

He shook his head. 

"Your team was chosen to take charge of the project in the Philippines. You need to announce it to your team, and you need to go to Maesung Lee Hospital, to collect a few doctors. The doctor in this list are the best ones. They are alert in emergency situation and respond quickly." He handed me a piece of paper and continue what he was saying. 

"There are 4 important doctors there since they are the best. They are your main responsibility but that doesn't mean you'll leave the rest unguarded..." He said, I nodded in response.  

"You will assign three of your best members to guard the three and one is yours. The rest of your members will take care of the rest of their team." 

"Ok sir! I will scan the list and see who is suitable for who! When will we leave for the Philippines sir?" 

"In the next two days..."

I nodded. 

"Alright... I believe that I am leaving the mission, the doctors and your team in your very capable hands? Tzuyu...  " 

"Yes sir!"

"Alright then! You are dismissed."

 

I walked to the main office to print copies of the paper that Commander Park gave me. I didn't bother to look at it since it doesn't interest me that much. I took the copies of paper and proceeded to Team Alpha's rest room. It's where we go rest and put our military supplies in. 

When I arrived they all got up and saluted. I nodded a signal for them to settle down and be at ease. I passed the printed copies to the rest of my members except for my best mates and held on the original they read the piece of paper. 

"Um... Ma'am who will handle the four above?" One of them asked. 

"I'll handle it sergant too, son and Kim stay here the rest go take a break." i said they all nodded. My friends stood up and gave me confused looks. 

"The four of us will take care of the four most important doctors in the hospital. And we will fetch them later and make them pack to leave." I explained. They all nodded in unsion. 

I scanned the list. 

Star Doctors :

Yoo - Im Nayeon 

Hirai Momo

Miyou Mina 

I looked at the first three. 

"Wait a minute why do we have to guard 4 doctors ? What are we personal guards?! This is ridiculous !" Jeongyeon exclaimed. 

"Oh so you don't want to be with your Mrs. Yoo? From what I know you haven't spend time with her for almost a year because of work... Well okay I wi-" She cut my sentence of. 

"Wait?! Nayeon's on the list?! Is that Maesung Lee Hospital?!  Oh please Tzuyu make me be her guard! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please...." She asked she's already on her knees begging me. 

"Oh get up Yoo! You look like a beggar when you're like that. Fine you'll guard her!" I said. 

"Yes!" She said and plopped down on the small bed. The rest of us giggled. 

"Alright Dahyun you go with Momo, and Chae you'll go with Mina and I'll go with...." As I checked the last name I dropped the paper and went pale. I dropped to the floor. And started to sob. 

"Tzuyu you ok?" Chae asked. She grabbed the paper and obviously was shocked. 

"Guys... It's.... It's Sana..." She said. 

"!" Dahyun cursed

"Just take Mina, Tzuyu I'll take Sana." Chae volunteered. I shook my head 

"I can take it guys... I'm Chou Tzuyu the legendary captain of team alpha." I said and wiped my tears. They all sighed, they couldn't do anything once I make a decision about something. 

 

I'm gonna see her again after two years of ignoring her and now I'm going to be her guard.