One

Fix You

Hello guys~

I'm so sorry for late update.. That was because after my final exam, I had really tight activities since I celebrated Eid Mubarak so I was so busy ;;; Im so sorry TTT____TTT 

And for some reasons, I changed Himchan's character from counsellor to a psychologist, because it seems a bit easy for me to write the story hehe xD

And im sorry again, my grammar isn't good enough and english isn't my mother language, so of course you'll found some grammatical errors BUT im trying my best! So don't worry, I'll improve my writting skill. Actually, I was a writer before, but it was about 3 or 4 years ago and I took hiatus after I entered college since the pressure and stress always haunted me and this story is my comeback story so.. im sorry again if my writting skills isn't good and still have many lacks inside :') 

And last.. Happy reading and enjoy! :)


Yongguk closed the map in front of him. He sighed then opened a new black map and he was starting read new documents again and signed on some paper.

Yongguk was a Bang. Bang family was the biggest furniture company in Seoul, Busan and Incheon and now they developed their business in others city in South Korea. Yongguk was a Co-CEO in Seoul branch, the company center was there. He wasn’t alone, his twin brother help him control the company but in Incheon and his older sister was the most different among them. She didn’t into company, instead she built a café and tattoo shop with her fiancé. Fortunately, their parents didn’t mind their decisions, as long as Bang Brother could control the company it’s fine.

Unfortunately, Yongguk was a workaholic, a really really workaholic person. He spent almost all his time inside his workplace in company and even in house, buried his nose into many files everyday. He only take a break when time for eat is coming, beside that he only inside his work-room not doing any social interaction, beside with his family. Yongguk thought if he worked really hard, he could made the company being better than this and his father would give the CEO position to him. Yes, Yongguk had ambitious personality than his twin brother, Yongnam. Yongnam was more calm than Yongguk. Of course he had ambitious side, but not big as his brother.

The workaholic side of Yongguk, made the Bang family somehow worried with him. Because Yongguk didn’t doing interaction with outsider, he only talked about business, work with his colleague and his family. Mrs. Bang felt worried because Yongguk now almost hit 30years old and he never introduce someone or it was just talk about a girl or guy who caught his attention. That’s why one of his best friend tried to help Yongguk out from his comfort zone.

Hyung, come on! It’s not bad as you think. Don’t you feel so lonely sometimes? You don’t have special person who is you really need sometimes for being your support system? Like me and Youngjae,” Daehyun, Yongguk’s best friend, for the nth time tryinhg to asked Yongguk to meet a counselor.

“I’m not sick and I don’t need any consultation or therapy or whatever,”

“But hyung, your parents was worried with you. You never talked something else but business and work and it made them feel sorry,” Yes Mrs. Bang asked Daehyun as his son’s bestfriend to help Yongguk out from his routine, but you can see the result, “And hyung,”

Yongguk raised his head to met Daehyun’s face as Daehyun took one of his paper. Shot a glare to Daehyun, “What? What again?”

“Going to counselor doesn’t mean you are sick. It might can help you feel comfortable or make your life better, doing some activities than read all these damn paper here,” Daehyun put back the map and sat in front of Yongguk, “So hyung please come? Just once! If you feel uncomfortable I won’t asked you again, how?” Yongguk sighed before answer with a nod, “But keep your words, Jung.”

“Yes hyung! Ok, I’ll call Youngjae and ask him to make appointment for you and the counselor!” Daehyun got up from his seat and walked out as Yongguk closed his black map and opened the red one.

“I don’t think my behavior bothered them, tho.”

**

“So since this is the last session, how do you feel?”

“I feel better. I thought that will be boring and will forced me to do something, but no. I feel so thank you, sir,”

“It’s nothing, that’s my job to make you feel better. That’s why you paid me, tho,” the client laughed with Himchan answer. She really enjoyed his time with Himchan as her psychologists. Himchan’s bright personality was one of the reason. After they talked more about counselling session, the girl said goodbye to Himchan.

Himchan sighed sound so relief. He had tight schedule since this morning. Usually he only met one client, but today he already met three client in 6 hours –you can imagine how tight his schedule-. Himchan took out his phone, checked the message, email and missed call he had.

“Youngjae? Why he called me?” Himchan decided to sent message to Youngjae since his bestfriend called him about five times. Himchan was a counselor. He was a psychology student in one of best university in Seoul, after he took his master degree he signed up into one of hospital which still need a psychologist. His career run smoothly, now Himchan was one the psychologist who is everyone want. His bright and bubbly personality was the main point and he could get closer with someone easily. But somehow, Himchan had a negative side about him, like Himchan was sassy af and really savage and sometimes his word was  a no-no word and you could get heart attack when Himchan’s angry, he would say anything bad about you.

Hello Youngjae? Why did you called me?” Youngjae decided called Himchan after the latter sent him the message.

“Oh, hyung you aren’t busy now?

“No, why? Something wrong?”

No, me and Daehyun want to meet you thus evening after works, can you?

“Wait, I’ll check my schedule first,” Himchan took his schedule book and scanning his schedule before give an answer, “OK, Where?”

“I’ll tell you the place later after Daehyun meet me today. See you hyung!”

“Yea,” Himchan ended his call with Youngjae and walked out going to cafeteria, grab his lunch. Almost all nurses and doctors in this hospital knew Himchan. His pretty face and his milky skinned, beautiful face, m-shaped lips and his sharp almond eyes made every girls –also boys- adored him so much.

Himchan arrived at cafeteria and without wait any longer Himchan ordered a plate of shrimp dumpling and one bowl of kimchi tofu soup as he tried to find empty table and enjoy his meal.

**

“You guys better not doing any public display affection here, in front of me.” Daehyun and Youngjae looked up to met Himchan’s annoyed face.

“Who did PDA? I’m not,”

“Not you, but both of you, dude,” Youngjae raised one of his eyebrow as Himchan sat in front of them.

“So how was your day, hyung?” Daehyun asked after Himchan ordered iced Americano and apple croissant.

“Nothing special, I had four clients today, you know how tired it was, talking non-stop and standby listening. How tight my day was,” Daehyun and Youngjae exchanged their gaze, shrugged their shoulder heard Himchan’s nagged. They not surprised if Himchan being like that. They know Himchan’s so well, because Youngjae is Himchan’s long-life friend and Daehyun knew Himchan since his middle school and his diva personality.

“So, why you want to meet me? I thought you were busy lately, especially you, Jung,” Himchan pointed his finger toward Daehyun who just shrugged his shoulder, it’s a fact anyway.

Hyung, first I wanna ask something first,” Himchan drank his coffee as he raised his left eyebrows, signed he listened Daehyun, “How you classified someone if they need consultation or maybe a treatment?”

“Two options. First, if a professional had diagnosed then he should get treatment, if the professional was a psychiatry he will get two kind of treatment, by medicine and by counselling. Second, if they feel they need a help. That’s why I got paid by them,”

“How about without diagnosed?”

“As long as they feel they need a help, why not?” Himchan looked into Daehyun and Youngjae’s face, “But still with some basic ethic code and their problem. Why? You need a help, Dae?”

“It’s not me. It was my boss and my dearly bestfriend,”

“Why?” Daehyun told Himchan about Yongguk and why their family wants Yongguk had some counselling session. Youngjae listened patiently, he knew Daehyun and Yongguk was a really long-life friend. They knew each other since they still on their diapers, went to same school from elementary until university and now Daehyun worked under Bang’s company as a financial manager. Daehyun was a Busan boy, but at 3, his family moved on because Daehyun’s father was transferred to Seoul by his company, not Bang’s company, but Daehyun still had satori accent everytime he talked with someone. Youngjae knew Daehyun when they still on college, Youngjae was marketing student which one building with Daehyun as they took economy major.

They got closer because Daehyun and him joined choir club. Youngjae admitted, Daehyun had beautiful voice, his voice could make him feel goosebump when Daehyun singing –and when they had special activity, sometimes-. Beside, Daehyun had fun personality, he could make people laughs with his behavior or maybe his jokes, maybe that’s why Youngjae fell to Daehyun.

Himchan listening every Daehyun words as he ate some cupcakes he ordered before. As Daehyun started to speak, Himchan’s knew who was Daehyun talking about. Honestly, Himchan had this feel since Daehyun’s worked in Bang’s. His boss was such a paper-head. Himchan thought how can Daehyun’s boss and longlife friend of course, be like that? Of course, Himchan knew several reasons why people could be a workaholic. But, for Daehyun’s boss was different. From Daehyun’s story and point of view of him and Daehyun gave to him, Himchan knew this man was a really really workaholic and it might be a bit difficult changed his behavior and changed his mind-set. One of the reason was because he was an adult.

“Does he has boyfriend or girlfriend?” Daehyun shook his head. As he remember, Yongguk last relationship when he was on his second year in university and they broke up when Yongguk was busy with his final project.

“REALLY?! That was seven ing year ago and no relationship after that?! Wow.. Woah.. How can he life like that?”

“And do you think you aren’t single too, Himchanie hyung?” shot Youngjae.

‘His sassy side is coming~’

“T-that’s because I haven’t found the right one for me!”

“It’s same hyung. Same,” Youngjae smirked as Himchan looked annoyed, “Or maybe Himchan hyung will fall in love with Yongguk hyung, right Dae?”

“AH! We should be a cupid for them, babe. I’m sure Himchan hyung will like it,” Youngjae chuckled and nodded his head, agree with Daehyun and left a peck on Daehyun’s lips.

“Ewh! Gross!”

“Just say you are envy, hyung,” Youngjae deadpanned once again and Himchan just rolled his eyes.

**

Today was Friday. Friday means weekend would coming soon and that’s mean people will spent his weekend and took some free time to relaxed themself. But no for Yongguk. He would spent his weekend in his house with Tigger –his pet- and his family and of course some paper-file. Always like that. But not for this weekend.

“Sir, you have a guest,” Yongguk raised his head and found his secretary standing in front of his desk –with tense face-.

“Who?”

“Uhm, someone named-“

“Hey hyung!” Yongguk looked away to Daehyun who suddenly came, cut his secretary sentences, “Oh, you can go. I’ll bring him by myself. It’s ok,” Yongguk’s secretary nodded her head before left Yongguk’s office.

“What is this, Jung?” Yongguk saw Daehyun sat in sofa with his happy face. Yongguk feel something wrong as he saw Daehyun’s face.

Hyung, put away your paper first and I’ll introduce you to someone. Someone who will make your life better and maybe you two will fallin love each other,” Daehyun grinned with that. Yongguk sighed and shook his head, thought Daehyun already crazy.

“I don’t want in relationship right now, Jung,” answered Yongguk. It’s true Yongguk wasn’t interested in a relationship, at least until now.

“You’re not fun, hyung. Wait here and I’ll bring this person coming,” Daehyun said as he left Yongguk’s office. Yongguk shook his head, he didn’t want to think about any relationship for now, he just want focused on his work and the company. He just not interested, for now. Beside he still had someone inside his deep heart.

Hyung, this is the person who I was talking about before,” Yongguk raised his head up and his eyes met with a pair of eyes he really knew well. The sharp almond eyes, m-shaped lips and pale milky skin.

“Hello, I’m-“

“Kim.. Himchan?”