The New Kid

Play W Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE NEW KID

 

“Hey princess promise me you’ll only do good this time okay? No more kicking butts.” Her father reminds her before officially leaving the kid in the hands of her new homeroom teacher, Son Naeun. “I will try but I won’t pwomise.” 

“No, baby. There’s no other kindergarten near our place so you better behave yourself okay? Daddy will buy you ice cream if you do.” Now that’s when the bargaining starts.

“Okay, ice cweam if Boming is good.” Young Bomi repeated making sure that the deal between her and mr. Yoon is settled. Naeun who has seen the interaction between the father and daughter wonders if she’ll be able to handle young Bomi. 

 

As ms. Son held Bomi’s hands and made their way inside the kindergarten, one energetic kid came and suddenly held Naeun’s free hand, “Miss Son! You only hold my hand befowre! Who is she?” The kid’s voice is not as lively as it used to be making Naeun kneeled down to level the kid.

“Meungji~ this is your new friend, Yoon Bomi. She’ll be joining us from now on so be kind to her okay?”

“Pfft. Whysh she so clingy. I am miss Son’s student too!” Bomi said now feeling a little competitive seeing another kid and is quite feeling that -kicking sensation within her. 

Bomi being ready and all to fight Eunji, another girl went to her side and clung to her arm so tight.

“You’re sho cute, I like you. I’m Park Chorong.”

Young Bomi suddenly felt herself softens as she saw the precious girl beside her and stayed mum. 

“Seems like Chorong would be the one handling Bomi for me.” Naeun thought as she witness the change in Bomi’s facial expression the moment she laid eyes on Chorong.

The four of them including ms. Son came to the room witnessing young Namjoo standing in front lecturing the other kids.

“Oh thank you, Namjoo-ya. Kids? Please take a sit you have one new friend today that will join us.” Naeun said and the kids sat on the floor except for Eunji who remained holding her hand and Chorong who stayed beside Bomi.

“Chorongie? Meungji? Please?” 

“I will ownly sit because miss Naeun told me but I’m watching you.” Eunji said still eye glaring the new kid. 

While kid Chorong, “Bbom, promise to sit beside me later okay?”

Bomi who’s been so quiet since Chorong came and hold her nod in agreement and softly said, “Okay, I pwomise.”

The kids were so focused towards the new kid and never left their eyes off her. “Go on. Introduce yourself.” Naeun whispered to the her but Bomi refused to do as said whilst looking away. Naeun felt that this kid would be so hard to deal with so she introduced Bomi herself instead,

“This is Yoon Bomi, she just transferred here today so be good to her okay?” Naeun said and everyone responds in unison a loud and cheerful, “Yes miss Son!”

“Bomi! Bomi, sit beside me!” A kid in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter