Room 77

Down For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

""


Joohyun mutters under her breath when she felt something's flowing right down in there. She knew it is the time of the month again and just the thought of abdominal cramps because it hurts like a , makes her want to just die.


Barely standing up, she manage to walk into her closet to get some sanitary napkin and luck wasn't in her side.


She found nothing but some towels and just her clothes. Joohyun closed her eyes for a moment and tried not to scream but actually she failed.


"Are you ing kidding me?!" She said to no one but herself. 


Sometimes it just amaze her how can such a 28 year old would be such an irresponsible adult like herself. Out of all the things she would forgot to buy and it has to be a goddamn sanitary napkin.


It wasn't her fault that it is coming though. Joohyun couldn't blame herself when she totally forgot what date it will come.


God damn it and it's 12 ing AM in the morning. How can she suppose to buy in a convenience store when it's actually ten kilometre away from her condo. Unless she can drive in there whilst her blood is oozing from there. Disgusting.


There is only one option that she can do and it is to knock beside of her room which is the room 77. There is this girl living just beside of her room and it's doesn't hurt if she could borrow one of her sanitary napkin isn't it? 


She awkwardly walked into her front door and go straight into the room 77 and knock into it.


It was her 5th knock when the door suddenly opened and there's the girl who lived just beside her.


And holy she is gorgeous as .


Joohyun stared at her for a moment and observed her. She has this frown wearing in her face and her eyebrows were furrowed and her hair... God it was disheveled but she thought it was the cutest and hottest thing she had ever seen.


"Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter