-Finale-

Next To You

fluffy one shot from author-nim~~
Enjoy~
Sorry if there's is grammar and spelling error.
English is not my first language. 
First attempt writing fluff. 
Will it work??
Anw!Enjoy reading!!!!

-Not edited-

The golden maknae are in a rush. 

In a rush of finding his older lover.

He have just woken up from his deep afternoon nap when he realised the warmness beside him gone.

Still have a hint of sleepiness in his behaviour, yet he search dilegently for his beloved lover.

He come across the NamJin couple that busy spooning each other.

He stop in front of the couples.

"Hyung-nim have you seen Jimin somewhere?"-he ask while ignoring the fact that the couples infront of him glared at him.

Jin attempt to cool himself down first before he answer the spoken question from the maknae.

"I think I've seen him going to Taehyung room earlier. Why?" -Jin state the fact that he did seen Jimim earlier.

A shrug from Jungkook and he rush to Taehyung's room, shocking both Jin and Namjoon. 

Jin cursed lightly under his breath that Jungkook didn't answer his question.

He nudged Namjoon on the ribs and continue their little date in the kitchen as well feeding each other.

Meanwhile-

Jungkook abrutply open Taehyung's door.

Not even knocking on the door.

Hoping that his Jimin is in there with Taehyung.

But.... there's no one in here.

Not even the 4D alien nor his Jimin.

Where could they be...

The question linger on his mind...

A sudden tap on his shoulder starled him.

When he turn around, he saw the sunshine of their groups look at him questionly.

"Jungkook-ah. What are you doing here?"-Hoseok

"I'm looking for Jiminie. Have you seen him anywhere?"- Jungkook look expetedly at Hoseok.

Slightly praying that Hoseok know whereabout his Jimin currently is.

Hoseok frown his face in confussion and suddenly the frown disappear.

"Actually i did see Jimin oh and Taehyung too."- Hoseok put his hands on his chin. 

"Where!?"- Jungkook quickly ask. 

Not even sparing a minute for Hoseok to breath.

"Ummmmm.... the living rooms..?"- Hoseok.

After hearing the respond from Hoseok, he dash toward the living's rooms way.

Hoseok tsk at him.

"Not even a thank you. What a brat"-and he continue his journey to the kitchen.

Jungkook p.o.v-

Where is Jimin?

Why did he leave me alone?

I miss him so much right now.

I begin to take a big step toward the living rooms.

And ,then....

I see him.

My angel,
My world,
My Love.

Is currently laughing with Taehyung on something they see on the television.

I know i'm over-exgerating but Jimin look etheral for me right now.

I admire everything about him, from the way he laugh, to the way he eat, everything about him.

I adore him and i love him.

It's like i can't stand still without him next to me.

Realising that i still standing in the hallway, i make a step toward him.

A sudden and adorable-high-pitch-shriek comes out from Jimin when i hug him suddenly. 

I nuzzled my head to his nech, sniffing his scent all over and over again.

Realising that it was me who hug him, he giggled adorarablely. 

"Oooooo Jungkokie~~ why such face"- he carresed my face using his soft-baby-hand.

"Why did u leave me alone?" -i whinned cutely at him.

He advert his attention from the tv to me. 

A soft smile creep on his face.

"Ooo. Is that why. Are you sad."- he cooed cutely at me.

"I'm sorry that i left you alone earlier but you are so peaceful and i don't want  to bother you"-Jimin pout cutely at me.

Oh gosh look at the kissable lips.

So plump and red just for me.

Can't hold my urge to kiss him, i kiss him sweetly and broke it in the need of oxygen.

"You do know that i can't funtion without you next to me"- i said and continued to pepper his face with kisses.

-THE END-

ty one shot. 
I Know.
At least i try right.

I hope you guys love it.

Do Vote and Comment if you guys like it. 

And follow me if you have time.

Have a Good day.