First meeting

Like now, forever

 

 

 

"Where is my violet colored Norigae!"( An accessory used with hanbok) Jinri screamed across the room while she kept on fanning her flushed face.

"Where is it!" 

"Sister, I have checked all the drawer's for it and I couldn't find it. I am sorry."

Banbi exclaimed while keeping one leg up and one leg folded on the floor as a sign of respect to her elder sister.

An awkward silence crept up both of their spine but bambi didn't catch the awkward energy in one side of the room transitioning into a demented atmosphere.

Jinri held onto her fan for a moment while she stared at banbi again.

"You know I think i might've left it outside when i was taking a morning walk in the forest. "

Banbi stared at her in disbelief while jinri kept her smile.

"Sis...."

"You know I'm running for the crown princess soon and mum would be very unhappy to find my norigae not being there."

They were from a noble family line and they were both s which made them elligible for competing for the crown princess spot.

But as the family's preference mattered, and as they didn't care about banbi at all,

they only sent the first daughter Jinri up to compete for the spot.

Jinri tried to manipulate her as the day had clouds constantly consuming the sky.

And the clouds looked as if too disturb the nature's atmosphere greatly.

It was around 4 pm and it was a winter night.

"I will quickly check the area." Banbi said not 100% compliant with the situation.

Jinri smiled and gave her sister a big hug.

"You are happily doing this, right?"

Banbi gave her a nod as she put on her vest to head outside towards the forest.

As she headed out for the door, Jinri waited a bit then took out her violet colored norigae from underneath her skirt and smiled. 

______

Jinri headed out after to find

"Jin, go soon after a few hours, to kill her."

"Yes ma'm."

_______

The trees moved across the winds and it found her way to the edges of her nose.

It was already raining as her plaited her began to soak through the rain.

"Where is it."

She was close to tears with her hands searching through the spikes of branches of trees, rocks and grasses. 

When all of a suddden her lips were covered with a pice of strong rope and her eyes were covered with fabric.

Both of her hands were tide up and she was left laying down in the storm on cold grass.

"Banbi Agasshi, if you can get out of this, please run away and don't ever come back." 

After the man said it he pushed her down the hill down into the edge of the lake. 

"Please run" 

Then she slowly heard the man walk away from the forest.

"Ummpphhhhh ummmmppph" 

Banbi wanted to reach out for help but it was obvious that noone was there and noone would walk past here

during this time. 

She used all the powers in her body to push herself halfway out of the lake as she was only placed on the edge of the lake since the start. 

She slowly closed her eyes as there was so much energy she could use. 

_________

 

"Neiiggghh"

"My dear horse where are you taking me?"

The horse was running through the rain inside the forest  when 

"STOP!"

Yoongi put his horse into a hault then came running down with only his bag on his side. 

He ran and took banbi completley out of the water, held her and checked her pulse and her forehead temperature.

"She's got hypothermia."

Yoongi quickly took off her soaked heavy vest and wrapped her around in his coat.

He already had untangled the ropes around her as it was tied tightly but with a knot that was easy to decipher.

"Are you okay?"

He exclaimed as he tried his best to make her warm and take the water out of her chest. 

She said as she kind of opened her eyes. "Please don't kill me."

Yoongi took out his canteen of warm tea and gave a bit too her. 

"Don't worry, I'm only here to help."

She lost her consciousness as yoongi hugged her to keep her warm until the rain stopped.

He's had tears dropping from his eyes as he said "Don't worry tomorrow will surely come for you."

The dewdrops were hanging around the green leaves as it was hanging with all its might and was shining brightly.

The flowers were all shivering with the cold when he found one flower balanced strongly on a rock and gave a weird smile.

"It gives me comfort that you're stonehearted self seems like my unwavering heart."

And was looking at the flower until Banbi woke up.

Yoongi smiled at her. 

"Wake up I will take you to a safe place."

Yoongi as if to know her burdened state, he didn't ask anything specific as he put her onto his horse and slowly walked 

side by side her.

"So-in does not know how to thank you enough."

" I do not know how to repay you sir."

It was a dark night around 12pm and the moonlight was calm as the ripples of the lake

while the crows sounds seemed to push the minutes by.

It began to snow on their shoulder slowly and slightly.

The white snow created a beautiful aura with the red flowers fallen on the floor.

"See how the gently fallen snow melts in my hand
Disappearing until nothing is left.. like it was never there?"

Yoongi said as he stopped and put his hands out in front of him. 

"It just angers me that someone would try and do that to a person.

but i tell you for sure tomorrow will come and it did."

Yoongi stared in his front as they slowly walked forward. 

"Thank you."

They slowly reached a small cottage somewhere midst the mountains.

"Joomo! You there?"

Banbi got off the horse and waited with yoongi. 

A midde aged lady came out surprised at what she saw. 

" YoongiDaegunmama what brings you here?"

She lay flat on the floor as Banbi lay flat on the floor too bowing down to him. 

"Soin deserves death to not have recognised yoongi daegun mama."

"Yoongi looks towards them and says "Don't worry about it guys."

"Joo-mo, she just needs protection and care for today, she nearly froze to death and needs somewhere to stay for the night."

"Joo-mo says you got it" and winks to yoongi daegun.

"I'll trust you with her in your hands." 

Joo-mo held onto Banbi's shoulders massaging her and then she said "Come on now why don't i bring you into the spare room.

As banbi stared out of the distance as yoongi disappeared back into the nature. 

 That night banbi fell in love.

 

__________________________________

 

" Dambi ah! please bring me my coffee!!!! Soon!"

Working three jobs a day, banbi, called dambi in 2018 is currently a production runner in the day.

"Yes coming right up"

A 20 minute run from the production set, Dambi ran for her life towards the shop.

"1 caramel machiato, 1 strawberry cheesecake please."

"1 strawberry cheesecake please."

Yoongi said that at the same time.

"Uarrrghhh!!!" she was so surprised as she lost her strength in her legs.

Also she didn't have the time to think that her faster that she could imagine.

And the guy in front of her was from the dream she dreamt last night.

Yoongi held her hand to wake her up.

"You okay?"

The two interlocked eyes while from Dambi's mouth came nothing as she was kinda startled and surprised.

"Sorry guys there's only one piece of cheesecake left. It will take another 20 minutes to make another batch and the already made batch to be set in the fridge."

Yoongi and Dambi stared at eachother.

Yoongi says "How about we tell eachother where that one piece would be used for and decide who needs it the most."

"Ok." Dambi says surprisingly thinking he would have been more of a rich obnoxious guy judging by what he was wearing.

"My director wants it and he whines and says he can't make the film if he doesn't have his cheesecake. He's nearly finished filming this one scene and he needs it around in 20 minutes."

"Well that settles it. Go with the cheesecake."

"Really?" 

Dambi exclaims and says " I will soon repay this debt thank you so much can i have your name & your email?"

"It's Suga. and my email is ~~~" 

Dambi smiled a bit and said "My name is Dambi!"

"I will repay it soon! Thanks!"

She ran with the cheesecake as soon as it came out.

She has noticed her heart beating rapidly as she ran a bit and had to gasp for air.

"Dang was i this unhealthy?"

she shrugs it off then goes on running again

"I wonder if she doesn't have a phone" and shrugged it off when tears started to fall from his cheek.

"What?"

He wiped it off but it still came running consistently.

 He went back to his table while he was waiting for the cheesecake.

Yoongi's dad the chairman of a big globalized south korean gaming company as he was startled by his tears.

Yoongi? You Okay?

He exclaimed in disbelief thinking it was one of a prank or something like that.

Dad I don't know why but I am sorry that i'm crying and couldn't get the cheesecake.

Then he put his head down on the table and started crying.

Yoongi it's okay let's just wait for the cake and it will be all good.

 

"Thanks dad."

Then he started to calm himself. 

"Crying in broad daylight in a crowded cafe. Sometimes you need to let out your emotions like that." Yoongi's dad exclaimed as yoongi nodded still having inevitable tears fall from his eyes.

 

 

 

___________________________

"Doesn't it seem like the most important things are the most fragile...
We can't hold onto them, they just drift quietly away
In a distant, faraway corner of the universe
The two of us met by chance
I want to call it a miracle, this feeling,
And I want you alone to know

However many seasons come and go,
Our prayer will transcend even time and space

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

influenced from

excerpts from asu wa kuru kara

Overall influence and homage: My favorite drama rooftop prince

__________

I am not fluid in my english writing but i hope you had fun!