One

You

Mark sighed as he went through the paperworks given by the headmaster of SM School of Supernaturals . This year , the school had decided to launch a transfer student program from mark’s hometown , Canada . They’re bringing about 3 students to this school and really for Mark ,it wasnt such a big deal but what’s bothering him  is that he absolutely knew nothing of this three students and the little information about the three didnt help at all. For all he know , they could be some rogues or even worse , spies.

Pushing the bad thoughts aside , he looked over to the big mahagony door when he heard it open and his two bestfriends , Jeno and Jisung walked in .

“ Mark my old man , you gonna get wrinkles at such a young age if you keep frowning like that “ Jisung jokes.

“ Oh shut it , I'm only 18 and if father wasnt so hellbend on making me become the leader , just maybe I could have some fun “ Mark retorted.

“Quit quarelling and tell us what got you all frowny about dude “Jjeno said as he and Jisung took a seat beside Mark .

“ You know  about the program right ? The transfer students ? Yeah i’m awfully worried . They might be spies for all I know , and its giving me a goddamn headache  just by thinking about having rogues in my pack.” Mark said as he slide the paperwork towards Jeno and Jisung.

“ Lee Donghyuck , Na Jaemin and Zhong Chenle ... they dont sound as bad dude , and really if they are spies or rogues or whatever the hell your brain up there is telling you , im pretty sure its nothing we cant handle , “ Jeno said 

“ I second that “ said jisung.

_____________________________

* INCHEON AIRPORT *

Donghyuck groaned as he felt the fire coming out of his hands . This usually happens when he's nervous and indeed he sure as hell was . Today , him , Nana and Chenle are going to fly to Korea and lives with one of the packs there as part of the Transfer Student Program . Being the good student he was , he volunteered to participate in the program along with his two bestfriends . The three desperately wanted to see Korea and not to mention to finally have the chance to attend SM School Of Supernaturals. In addition to that , he and his two bestfriends are finally able to attend special classes for their powers. Yes they're wolves but they have superpowers .

Donghyuck having the power of the sun , Nana the power of ice and Chenle power of water .It's a very rare case for wolves to inherit superpowers unless their parent were gifted but unfortunately , they had no chance whatsoever to meet their parents as they grew up in the orphanage.Gifted wolves are always considered a threat so the three bestfriends and the trainer in SM School Of Supernaturals , Lee Hyukjae promised to keep their powers a secret from the world .

" Hyuckie ? Are you in there ? Did your sun come out again ? . " He heard Nana's voice glint with worry .

" Yeah , I'm fine . Just hold on "

Out of all the three , Nana or Jaemin was better at controlling his powers . Unlike Chenle and Donghyuck , Nana was calm and collected . In difficult situations , Nana is the one who's most likely wont blow up his powers but instead use them proffessionaly . Donghyuck and Chenle , well lets just say , don't try anything funny if you woulnd't want to be drowned and burned by the duo.

Donghyuck open the cubicle and walked out of the toilet only to be met with two pairs of worried browned eyes . Donghyuck snickered and walked past them .

" Why do you guys always treat me like I'm like , I dont know ,, DYING ?? . I'm fine you crackheads "  Donghyuck whined .

" Well this crackhead is also the one calming you sunny " Jaemin snickered .

" Me - "

" No Chenle , you're as bad as donghyuck " Jaemin said .

" No , I'm not ! " Chenle puffed .

" Be in denial then ! It doesnt  bring you big head anywhere . " Donghyuck shouted back .

" WHY YOU LITTLE --"

Chenle cut short when he saw the principle of SM Highschool Of Supernatural , the three transferees bowed and laughed awkwardly , embarassed at their childish antics .

The principle chuckled and said , " I didnt know they sent adorable students to us and I'm Moon Taeil , the principle . " 

" Ah hello I'm donghyuck and this is Jaemin and Chenle " Donghyuck took the lead to introduce themselves.

" Sorry to keep you waiting but we have to wait for the Alphas of the pack you're staying with . They're not as scary as they look and sound but they should be here in .... Ah ! there they are "

At first Donghyuck and his two bestfriend could't spot them until a very enticing scent hit the nose of the three.

Donghyuck could smell the scent of rain and water . Its a weird combination but despite that it still smelled amazing . Same goes to Mark and the smell of strawberries and chocolate hits his nose . He looked up only to meet with a pair of beautiful brown eyes . " MATE " , his inner wolf screamed and as the two looked at their wrist , their mate names starts to engraved itself of their skin , both glowing yellow. 

" Lee Minhyung " Donghyuck whispered  

Mark felt weak at the sound of his mate . Lee Donghyuck . How beautiful . Mark looked up and smiled at the latter knowing that indeed this guy is definitely gonna change his life.

Nana knew this scent . Wood and Leaves . His favourite scent everytime he took a run in the forest . Secretly , he always prayed that his mate would smell like that and indeed standing with all his glory , Lee Jeno as the name starts to engraved on Nana's wrist. Likewise , Lee Jeno smelled a whiff of chocolate caramel and instantly his inner wolf starts screaming " MATE ". Na Jaemin was engraved on his wrist and he decided that , he has definitely fall in love with the latter .

Jisung smelled cotton candy and lemon as Zhong Chenle starts to spelled out on his wrist along with his inner wolf screaming " MATE ". He's met with a pair of brown eyes and immediately a toothy smile was formed on his face . Chenle also did smell a nice scent . Park Jisung as spelled on his wrist smelled like the wood and if it wasnt his favourite scent ever .  He returned the smile but then started to shake .

" Well this is interesting " said the principle , smirkimng watching how the scene unfold before his eyes . 

But what was more interesting was when Donghyuck , Jaemin and Chenle started to run away after being back in trance and left the three Alphas confuzzled. The Alphas didnt waste anytime and ran after them .

Donghyuck , Jaemin and Chenle was at the brink . Donghyuck could feel the heat flowing inside his body , Jaemin who was good at controlling could feel his powers were about to breakthrough . The coldness starts to settle in and Chenle could feel his body starts to weigh less as the water starts to flow inside of him . They stopped at a nearby forest after god knows how long they run . They felt bad towards their mate but they knew this would happen . Their power will combust if they meet their mate as a sign that their powers are getting stronger and they definitely had to get out of the airport before they damage it . As they were trying to calm their powers down they suddenly heard a twig snapped behind them and again they were on alert and powers were ready to be used . 

The three Alphas appeared infront of their beloved mated but instead of meeting with three pair of brown eyes , they are met by Donghyuck's yellow pair of eyes , Jaemin's blue pair and Chenle's dark blue pair . The three superwolves back their powers and chuckled nervously as they looked at their mates .

" What the was that ?! " Jisung broke the silence.

______________________

Oof , that was fast but really I wasnt planning to have over 20 chapters but I hope this was okay ?? . Leave a comment and I'll see you guys soon . Thankyou !!!!

naddy xx