05. A Feeling Called Attraction and Trouble

유리(Yuri) Glass
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

05. A Feeling Called Attraction and Trouble

(Oh well, charms works in different ways)

 

Oh dear...

Yoona barely kept her from collapsing as Changmin strode towards her with an unchanging smile, still radiant as ever. Her heart thundered inside her, and for a moment she wondered if it was because Choi Seunghyun was near or that Shim Changmin looked at her as if she was an open book.

 

In any case, she didn't have time to dwell on which one, not when Changmin already stood in front of her. Tall and steady, as if he was ready to catch her if ever she falls, which she silently prays will never happen.

 

He smiled down at her and she couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt for momentarily leading him when she's supposed to be avoiding him like any troubles in her life. "So, um... Hello," she kept her smile intact, knowing Seunghyun was watching.

 

"I almost thought you were running away from me, Yoona-ssi." He smiled innocently but she noticed his eyes suggested differently.

 

"Actually, I was about to call you about the press, yeah that." She lies, biting her lower lip feeling suddenly shaken on what she's about to ask, "But I realized I never, um, really got your number. So... your number?"

 

He laughed lightly, his gaze never leaving hers. "In exchange for dinner then?"

 

His answer momentarily stunned her. Dinner? She caught a glimpse of Seunghyun's stern gaze at the corner of her eyes, realizing she doesn't have any choice. "Um... sure."

 

"It's settled then. Are you ready to go or are you-" he paused as she followed his gaze stopping at Seunghyun who hadn't moved an inch from the short distance where he stood.

 

A quick panic shot through her as she immediately caught Changmin's attention back. "No. I'm ready. We should go, really" she said, almost pleading.

 

Before Changmin could even answer, she heard Seunghyun call her name once again. "Yoona."

 

She could feel her temper rising and a knot of pain inside her form. "Changmin, please..." she looked at Changmin pleading. He nodded and took her by the hand, gripping her tightly. She could feel the warm sensation spread through her body as his skin touched hers, leaving her at daze for a moment.

 

Changmin started pulling her to walk away when she suddenly felt another grip on her other wrist stopping both of them. Seunghyun. "Yoona... wait! I need to talk to you."

 

She looked at him with piercing gazed but he didn't flinch one bit. "I have nothing to talk to you. Just leave me alone! I can't even..." stand being in the same place as you, she silently finished.

 

She heard Changmin clear his throat letting go of her as she fought hard to tear her gaze away from Seunghyun directing it low. "Mr. Choi... I believe this is not the right place for this. I would really appreciate it if you let Miss Yoona go." Changmin said calmly which made her turn to him

 

"Mr. Shim, I don't think you have-"

 

"Let go... now," Yoona said firmly, turning her gaze back to him. This time determined to end everything.

 

She could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter