You are so Freeeeee

SELFISH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So the two girl crush decides to skip class together. They change their uniforms into their p.e uniforms so that they can easily climb the walls later. "Its been a while since the last time we did this right?" Moonbyul asked . Seulgi nodded "yeahhhh. I kinda miss this thou" and she chuckles . 

They're on their way to the school backyard when they saw the girl from the singing club approached them. "Oh hey Byulyi unnie! Wassup!" the girl said 

"Oh hey Yuju !"Moonbyul greeted back

"I didn't know that you and Seulgi have p.e class today" Yuju said as she looked at the two girl crush with a curious face

"O-oh hahaha I didn't know too" Seulgi let a nervous laugh making it more suspicious. 

Moonbyul elbowed the dumb bear beside her . "What?" Seulgi mumbles making the older girl glared at her .  

"Yah . You two are planning evil right?" Yuju smirked 

"A-a-aniyo!" moonbyul elbowed the bear again for making it more obvious because of her stuttering.  

Making Yuju laughed "I knew it! HAHAHA!. should I tell Yongsun unnie about this?"

Moonbyul imidietly shut Yuju's mouth by covering it with her hands "YAH! DONT YOU DARE!!"

Yuju tried to free from the carrot lady's hand but the older girl is much stronger than her so she raise her both hands to surrender and that makes Moonbyul let go of the girl's mouth but she grabs the collar instead. 

"Yah Choi Yuju .You're not gonna tell anybody about this arraso?! Specially Yongsun and the president! Get it?!" Moonbyul said

"O-okay unnie you can let go of me now" Yuju said

"Good." And moonbyul let go of the girl's collar . "But one condition" Yuju smirked making the two girl crush looked at her.

"You have to give me Kim Umji's number"

"What the---!" Moonbyul almost cursed because of the annoying girl infront of them when Seulgi cutted her  she handed her phone with Umji's number on it making Yuju smile like a fool. 

"So are we cool now?!" Seulgi said soon as Yuju finished typing Umji's number to her

"Yep! thanks to both of you .... But what am I going to tell them anyway ... just in case" 

"Just tell them we have dance practice today or something like that. Do whatever it takes to cover us Yuju-ah" Moonbyul said and Yuju nodded "Okayyyy sure"

"We don't have enough time so we have to go ! Thanks Yuju!" Moonbyul said and drags Seulgi with her as they run together

 

As soon as the two girls reach the backyard Moonbyul started to climb the wall without any hesitation while Seulgi just looked up to her . 

"Yah! What are you doing?! Come on!" Moonbyul said to bear seulgi. Making the bear followed the carrot lady as she climbs as well .

 

"Haaa! Finally we escaped the prison! " The carrot lady said 

"So what are we gonna do now?" Seulgi bear asked

"What else?" Moonbyul looked at the bear while grinning making the bear forever confused "We're going to have some fun today" Moonbyul smirked.

"But what if Joohyun and the rest of the student council know this?" The dumb bear asked earning a glare from the carrot lady 

"What ? Are you planning to tell your girl that were skipping class just to have some fun? OHHH!! I forgot she's already your EX-GIRLFRIEND now HAHAHA" Moonbyul teased the bear. Thou the bear already said that she and Joohyun are done It doesn't mean that she doesn't love Joohyun anymore . She still wished that Joohyun will soon come after her but too bad she didn't know if the president thinks the same like her and that makes the bear mad so she hits the carrot lady's head and run away making the carrot angry "Ahh! YAHH COME BACK HERE YOU DUMB BEAR!!!" The carrot girl yelled and run chasing the running bear.

"Hell no! You deserve that!" The bear shouted 

"Aissh!!You're so dead Kang Seulgi!!!"

 

 

Back at the school. Yongsun enters the class room scanning every student inside wishing to see the certain girl she's been looking for. She sitted at her respected seat and looked at the empty sit beside her. "Where is she right now? It's almost time but she's still not here . Goshhh~ I already miss her . We never talked after that night and I don't receive any messages or call from her this morning either.  Did I come off too far?... Is she mad at me?... Actually i dont really want to go that far. It just really annoyed me whenever I saw her with the other girl. I hate it. I may be immature at this point but I'm just scared ... I'm so scared to lose Byul" Yongsun soon stops her thoughts when she saw the proffesor comes in placing his things on the class table and starts to check the class attendance. 

"She skip class . I wonder where she is right now . Is she with that girl again ?! .Now I'm worried. I have to call her oh no no! I have to find her!" and that thoughts never leave Yongsun's mind until the end of the class. 

The boring class was finally come to its end and that's where Yongsun hurriedly pack her things up when a boy named Eric approched her.

"Hey Yongsun" Eric said

"Oh hey eric" Yongsun replies without bothering to look at the boy in front of her now.

"I can see that your not with Moonbyul today is everything okay?" Eric said making Yongsun glared at him

"Well yeah everythings fine between me and byulyi. So back off Eric! I have to go" Yongsun then bumps Eric and was about to go when Eric suddenly grabs her wrist and pulled her.

"Look Yongsun I still wanted to talk to you. Can you just stay for a minute ... or maybe we can just hang out" 

"Let go of me!" Yongsun yanks Eric's on her wrist and glared at him . "Isn't it clear that I dont want to talk you?! And I dont want to hang out with you either ! . I have girlfriend so stop bothering me . Stop bothering us!" Yongsun yelled angrily and runs out of the classroom. 

She doesn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter