No Better Title Than...

Known For
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know you have been waiting for this and we are here now.

It wasn’t easy and the road was sure bumpy. There were good days and there were bad. Challenges surpassed and lessons learned. Trends were made and titles are claimed. It was a long journey, years of love, laughter along with pain and despair.

There are a lot of things we want to know. But out of my personal curiosity, Kwon Ji Yong or G-Dragon, who and what do you want to be known for the most?

 

 

Dara

Argh! How can I mess this up? I sighed and then I pouted. The combination of the 2 means tears are following next.

“Babe. Why are you crying?” Jiyong was right next to me in an instant, wiping away the tears and enveloping me in his arms.

When he got discharged from the military late last year, I took advantage of these arms. Let them crush me all the time. It’s safe and cozy.

One time I woke up in the middle of the night. Jiyong was fast asleep on his side, facing the edge of the bed instead of me. I got up, slowly of course and walked to his side. Then I carefully wiggle my way inside his arms.

Only, I probably wasn’t careful enough that I woke him up and he asked me, “Baby, what are you doing?” He was groggy. A little annoyed even.

But that’s okay. Many times I want to bite him for disturbing me in a good sleep so I am not holding this against him. 

“Hug.” I whispered and dropped a kiss on his chin. He just gave me a resigned sigh and flip us around so I was back on my side of the bed and he is now facing me and I’m in his arms. “Don’t want you falling off bed.” He said lazily. As I sigh in contentment, he dropped a kiss on my forehead.

I physically missed him and the comfort of his hugs. Many nights when he was in the army, I would search for his very warmth.

Before he enlisted it does happen as well. Me waking up at the middle of the night and find my side empty. Sometimes he just got up for water or the bathroom called his name. Sometimes he just can’t sleep and is drinking wine or writing a song. I can always just call out for him and he’d be there telling me to just sleep and he’ll be with me in a second. Sometimes we’re just not physically together, but were always a phone call away or video call. He even watches me sleep all night through internet technology when the ‘I miss you’s were not enough but him, or me, driving to each other isn’t an option. All that wasn’t an option when he was in the military.

His first day back home, we just sat on the couch locked in each other’s arms, his mom was preparing food and his dad was channel surfing.

He’s so warm.

“Babe?” He squeezed.

“I ruined it.”

“Ruined what?”

“I made a ganjang gejang (crabs marinated in soy sauce), it’s too salty...” He laughed.

“It should be salty.” He comforted me.

“No. This is inedible kind of salty.” I pouted. He took a quick taste and coughed.

“Maybe we should call jangmo(mother-in-law). Use a lifeline, call-a-mother hmm?”

“How can I mess up marinating a crab in soy sauce?” I . “How can I even make you breakfast, lunch and dinner? We can’t get married!!”

“Alright. Calm down. We’ll get married still.”

“No. I took classes last year! This was easy! Supposed to be easy! I ruined it!”

“Mistakes happen. Practice makes perfect.” He’s using quotes on me now?

“See?!” He then exclaimed. I followed where he was pointing at and saw an almost empty salt jar tipped on it’s side from the cupboard.

“I did not do that.” I exclaimed. Disengaging from his hold and looked for clues on who was sabotaging my wifey material badge.

“That’s your clue.” Jiyong pointed out on a pile of salt on the counter with a paw print on it.

“Iye doesn’t want me to be his mommy.” I cried and locked myself in the spare bedroom.

“Dara...” Jiyong knocked on the door.

“Go away.”

“Baby..”

“Noooo.”

“Okay. I’ll let you have your space.” He sighed. Stupid! If you pushed on a little I probably would have “caved in” and let you baby me. I harrumphed.

 

I woke up to someone purring in my arms. I did not even notice he squeezed in under my hold and was in kitty bliss.

“Hey.” I gave him a head scratch and he snuggled deeper. “I love you too.”

“Babe?” Jiyong knocked. “Dinner.” He called out and I stood up. Iye gave me a small meow and I carried him with me.

“Seriously

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter