Magic.

i don't think so.

After all that I've done for her. This is the response I get. I've been nothing but loving towards her,yet this is the decision she chooses. You know what, I'm done. I won't force her to do anything she doesn't want to do. I'll still love her through everything.

Days have passed and still she hasn't talked to me. I guess now, our friendship is at stake. I shouldn't have said anything. Then maybe, we'll still be together. Bae Joohyun, I miss you.

Damn, she says she's busy but now she's with Suho. I guess you're only busy when I'm asking,huh? Why couldn't I keep my goddamn mouth shut,so she wouldn't have said the words I dreaded. "I'm sorry Seulgi,but I don't think so."

It's Saturday today,and I'm just trudging down my apartment,wallowing in self-pity and ice cream. Being a music major is ing tiring. My doorbell rang. Who the hell has the right to interrupt my Desperate Housewives marathon!?

As I was walked to the door, I saw her. "Joohyun" I said in hoarse voice.

She immedietly hugged me. "I missed you,baby.

"Joohyun" I started. "I just have one last question"

 

 

 

 

 

"Why can't we go to Disneyland?" I whined like a 5 year old child. 

"Baby,I'm sorry if I made it seem like I didn't wanna go,but it's just that we have a lot on our plate." said my girlfriend.

"You didn't even talk to me this week." I pouted because I know she's weak for that "I even saw you hanging out with Suho!"

She chuckled at my despair. Wow, she has the nerve to laugh at me.

"Baby,it's because Suho, my cousin has connections to get tickets to Disneyland, and I have been coaxing him this past week." She explained.

Oh I feel dumb.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't know that he was you-WAIT WHat? Did you just say Disneyland tickets?!" I screamed.

"Yes baby, I got us tickets for next week,since it's our semestral break. Joohyun said.

"Baby,thank you so much." I said as I nuzzled my head in the crook of her beautiful neck. Damn,her smell really calms me. 

"Now let me show you some magic in the bedroom" I said as carried her to my room. She chuckled as I lifted her up.

Let me tell you,that night I truly felt magical.