We Met.

We Fell Inlove.

Sana's POV

 

Today were performing heart shaker. Again i mean its a great song and all but once you listen to it everyday it gets annoying. I did look pretty kawaii in the MV soo..

 

Anyways im gonna go get ready.

 

~Time Skip~

 

Well thats done. Now for the fan signing event. Finally no more dancing im tired as hell. I really dont get paid enough to do this all year long.

 

I sat at the table next to chaeyoung and waited patiently for the fans to show up.

 

"Im super tired today.." I thought and sighed.

 

A fan came running to jihyo screaming like crazy "Omg! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH JIHYO!" She grabbed her hand and held it "SARANGHE!!" She yelled at her. Jihyo awkwardly smiled and signed her album and passed it to nayeon.

 

Im suprised she didnt get kicked out yet. And She didnt bother having a conversation with her i probably wouldnt either but i have too for the sake of the fans and my manager.

 

After a while the overly crazy fan got to me "OMO SANA YOUR SO PRETTY!!" I smiled "Thank you" She smiled and started jumping "I LOVE YOU MINATOZAKI SANA!!" She yelled straight into my face "Thank you so much" I said and chuckled awkwardly and passed the album to chaeyoung.

 

And so i thought being in a girlgroup would be an easy thing to do well this is what you have to go through everyday.

 

Minutes have passed and i was getting bored again. Waiting and waiting alot of waiting was happening.

 

A girl calmly walked up to jihyo and gave her the album. The girl had a mask on so i couldnt really see her face. Not like it mattered or anything..As she got closer to me i got nervous i..dont know why but my heart skipped a beat when she got closer to me like i was about to explode. Something about her is attracting me. 

 

Weird..

 

Usually this only happens when im near pretty girls.

She must be pretty.

 

Chaeyoung nudge me and pointed at the girl i was talking about "O-oh..sorry" I smiled at her "Its ok" She gave me an eye smile "C-can i ask you something..?" I said "Yeah sure" She said almost in a whisper "Can i see w-what you look like..? If im not being rude.." She chuckled "Sure" She took off her mask and smiled sweetly at me..

 

Boy was i right..She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous..

 

"S-sana..?" She tilted her head "Sorry..your just so pretty i kinda got lost" She giggled "Thank you. Your very pretty too" I chuckled and gave her a high five before she left. I wrote my number on a piece of paper and called her "Wait!" I yelled she turned around.

 

 

 

"Yes..?" She walked back to me "Here.." She grabbed the paper and looked inside. Her eyes grew wide and turned to me "I-is this your n-" I nodded before she said anything else "Ok..ill be sure to text you" She said and walked away.

 

Ugh i do like girls..Especially that one.

 

 

~dont ask my it took long i was lazy cx