This amazing world

Cage Of Eden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"No! No! No!" Momo gasped while her legs were dragging her to the entrance of the departure tube. She was holding five bags of food that she rushed to buy, not letting her infinite appetite starve during the long flight to her home country. 

 

"Miss, please hurry! The plane is going to leave soon!" The stewardess in the entrance shouted.

 

"Wait for me, goddamnit!" Momo yelled exasperated, but what she didn't know is that one of her managers; Pinky oppa, was having a hard time rushing besides Momo, who apparently forgot about everything surrounding her except for time, the airplane, and her precious five bags of snacks she was hardly holding.

 

This is the beginning of your experience in a different world... A world that never before been seen or heard of...

 

But... is it really going to be like that? 

You must be thinking that it will be just like it always is, that nothing will change...

----------------------

October 4th. 

 

("We apologize for the late departure. The plane has reached a comfortable cruising altitude of 10,000 meters and the captain expects smooth flying for the remainder of the flight. It's expected that we will arrive in Japan in approximately two and a half hours.") 

 

In the first class section, nine girls were found bored, some sleeping, others playing with their phones, or even watching tv shows. 

 

"Momo... is that truly you?" Nayeon mumbled, a little bit disgusted by the sight in front of her.

 

A certain girl was devouring her food like there was no tomorrow while her seven sisters were staring at her indiscreetly, except for Jeongyeon and Nayeon, clear it is. 

 

"She did eat lunch, didn't she?" Jeongyeon asked, also looking disgusted.

 

"Yeah, she ate a lot plus she had it just minutes ago." Nayeon responded without breaking her stare. 

 

"You guys are so noisy. I bought all this so I can grow." Momo said struggling with all that food inside . 

 

"You... you made us late... just for that?" Nayeon sighed, the answer was clear, they couldn't stop Momo from her food, it's like separating a fish from the water. 

 

After a minutes later, Momo finally finished her meal and turned to Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

 

"Good! I finished eating; it's time to watch the pictures I told you to take." Momo smirked towards Nayeon and the latter did the same.  Jeongyeon  just rolled back her eyes. 

 

"Oh hell, I did, you own me, Momo!" Nayeon took out her phone, unlocking it first to search for the so private pictures Momo desperately wanted to see. 

 

Unconscious to them, the maknaes in the seats beside got curious once they saw their unnies acting suspicious.

 

"Unnies, what are you doing?" Chaeyoung asked, not getting  a reply back from her distracted unnies.

 

"Oh my God, Nayeon! You even took a picture of her !" Momo covered with her hands in disbelief, shocked by the picture she was seeing.

 

Nayeon proudly nodded, and Jeongyeon rolled her eyes for the second time, turning her sight to the window.

 

"It was hard though, she always tries to hide her body, but I got to take it before she got into the sauna." She winked at Momo, ersely.

 

Momo laughed and high-fived Nayeon.

 

"Oooh!!" Momo shouted surprised by every picture she saw, but suddenly she raised her head to see the older expression and when she saw that Nayeon also looked attracted by her crush' beauty, she took the phone away.

 

"Hey! What are you doing?" Nayeon complained. "Are you perhaps... jealous?" The older now smirked.

 

"Shut up! We're just friends! But still, I just realized this is wrong!" Momo sighed while secretly enjoying the pictures before deleting them. 

 

In an instant, someone grabbed the phone from the food lover's hands, and the sight of who it was, made Nayeon and Momo panick, and even Jeongyeon, who definitely tried to stay out of it. 

 

"Mina..." Momo whispered, sometimes attempting to take the phone back but it was too late, the black short haired girl already saw what was in there. 

 

"Who took this picture?" Was all she could madly said.

 

Momo immediately pointed at Nayeon and the girl gasped, hitting Momo's hand away from her face.

 

"You told me to take them!" Nayeon defended herself.

 

Mina harshly clicked on the phone, probably deleting the rest of the pictures. She finally faced Momo with the phone in her hands and what she did next, impacted the food lover. Mina pulled Momo's pants, and entered her hand with the phone passing through her underwear. The now shocked Momo heard a few click sounds and then Mina pulled back her hand out. 

 

"There you go, Nayeon, now you can enjoy hers too." Mina smirked, winked to Momo and got back to her seat besides Sana who was sleeping endlessly, ignorant to anything that was happening or may happen. 

 

"Iugh!" Nayeon exclaimed, deleting the pictures as fast as she could.

 

Momo was still there, standing in front of Jeongyeon and Nayeon's seats before she, blushing furiously after her crush was conscious of her ert side; decided to sit down in her corresponded seat again. 

 

The maknaes who were watching all of the drama just laughed their asses off while commenting about the bold sudden action of the quiet and always relaxed Mina.

 

"That was so dope!" Chaeyoung chuckled.

 

"Did you see what she did?!" Dahyun gasped as she still couldn't believe it.

 

"I'm so proud of her." Tzuyu calmly said. 

 

Jihyo, the leader of the so popular and well being group, was just behind them, laughing a bit after a scene in the waking dead which now was her addiction. The leader clearly didn't have any idea of the situation, and she better not. 

 

The youngest, Tzuyu, suddenly felt desires to go pee, and as she was already bored of being surrounded by her fellow dork members, she decided to take a walk in the whole first class section in her the way to the bathroom.

 

As expected, there were rich as hell people; business men; some "educated" kids lost in the game of their tablets and even in laptops. Tzuyu remembers where she used to live in Taiwan, the kids were always playing with each other, enjoying their childhoods as much as they could. 

 

Tzuyu misses that. 

 

Once she reached the bathroom she remembered one important thing. 

 

". I forgot to tell the manager!" She thought of the scold that sadness manager might give her. But either way, she'll try to excuse herself that she had an emergency. 

 

She sat in the toilet looking around the very stretched room, but the good thing is that it didn't smell at all. When she first came years ago to Korea she remembers how the bathroom smelled like someone had died, and it wasn't very pleasant for the little Tzuyu at that time. She truly felt lucky to be in first class now.

 

"I wonder where the pee and poop goes after we pull the lever..." the youngest of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter